The online racing simulator
Looking to sell my G25
(25 posts, started )
Looking to sell my G25
As the title say's i am wanting to sell my Logitech G25, It's still in good condition just collected a bit of dust as i haven't used it for about 6 months.. Grew bord of LFS and all racing games tbf. Im looking for around £120, PM me if your interested.
Quite a high price for such old wheel and after all it's just a g25. Maybe images would help selling it.
That is the going rate for these wheels on ebay.
Good luck. I sold my old g25+dfgt+handbrake all in one for a lot less than that. Around 105£ if I remember right.

Does it make this rattling noise yet? And a lot of vibration when turning the wheel?
Too much, you can buy a new one for £140-£150 if you know where to look.

Try more like £100 especially on a racing forum..
Price is staying at £120.
Has it been used on cruise servers?
Of course , I havnt done any drifting with the wheel if that's what your saying.
#10 - PoVo
Yeah because drifting breaks the FFB motor.....

The wheel was designed to protect the FFB motor from force anyway so it doesn't matter. After all it's just a normal DC motor and can be replaced
Quote from Pearce :Of course , I havnt done any drifting with the wheel if that's what your saying.

Nah I was more worried about it having drool on it.

I might be interested if it gets a bit cheaper.
I cant drift anymore anyway lmao :P
Well how much cheaper, And would you be collecting in person?
Was really trying to find a second hand Fanatec GT2 so could use it for both Xbox & PS3 but these just dont appear for sale second hand anywhere

I would offer you £100 inc delivery for this if your intrested.

Thanks
Quote from jamie9000 :I would offer you £100 inc delivery for this if your intrested.

That's the sort of price I was thinking of, but actually there's no point me buying a wheel I'd never have time to use it these days.
hi
is this still for sale
I offer 120€/100£ with delivery.
I live near milan so it is a bit difficult to come to you
Quote from Whiskey :How did you reach that page? G25 is not listed, and does not appear in searches.

G27 is at 250€ though.

Ifound that link in an another tread here and also noticed that it wasn't findable on the site directly. They probably sold 'em all
Quote from Pearce :As the title say's i am wanting to sell my Logitech G25, It's still in good condition just collected a bit of dust as i haven't used it for about 6 months.. Grew bord of LFS and all racing games tbf. Im looking for around £120, PM me if your interested.

I'm not sure whether you'd want to, but would you be interested in just selling the shifter ? I have a G25, but the buttons and push reverse on my shifter do not work.

Thanks,
Alex
is this g25 still for sale @ £120?
^biggest bump ever? 0_____0
no.
I have a shifter you can purchase from me. Alex

I can offer you £50 for just the wheel. Pearce

Looking to sell my G25
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG