The online racing simulator
GT2WS Round 4: Protests and Penalties
Please file them here, if you have them.

Provide:

Session of Incident (Q1, Q2, Q3, Race)
Lap AND Timecode of Incident (eg Lap 4, 9:02.32)
Your Car number
Other car(s) involved
Brief description of incident (location included please)

You have until 3 hours after qualifying ends, and 36 hours after the race ends to file a protest. Deadlines will be stated here after they are known.

Qualifying Protests due by 23:01 UTC Friday 7 October 2011
Race Protests due by 09:05 UTC Monday 10 October 2011

Qualifying
Session of Incident (Race)
Timecode of Incident (About 1h04m, first pitstops)
Your car number - 23
Other car(s) involved - 03
Brief description of incident (location included please):
Our driver stops in a pitbox when in the pits and gets hit from behind by 03 with full throttle that delays our pitstop and in the end costing us the lead when going out of pits.
Session of Incident (Race)
Timecode of Incident (1 hour, plus a few seconds)
Your car number - 98
Other car(s) involved - 76 (I am pretty sure)
Brief description of incident (location included please): Incident occurs on the oval, just a few hundred yards past the beginning of sector 3. Car 76 apprears to have spun out and pulls a large lazy circle across the oval requiring me to take evasive action and massive braking in an area that should be flat out. I am not that worries about the time lost as we are a back marker team, but you just can't do that in a race, that very easily could have been a massive accident.
#4 - CSF
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Session of Incident (Race)
Timecode of Incident (About 1h04m, first pitstops)
Your car number - 23
Other car(s) involved - 03
Brief description of incident (location included please):
Our driver stops in a pitbox when in the pits and gets hit from behind by 03 with full throttle that delays our pitstop and in the end costing us the lead when going out of pits.

DT to 03 for dangerous driving and causing an avoidable incident while driving in the pitlane. 03 has ample time to react to 23 stopping for the pit box, but doesn't until he has already hit the 23. If 03 is assuming that 23 will go to the final pit stall, then 03 has no right to expect this. 03 can consider itself lucky that it did not cause damage to either cars, or this penalty would be more severe.

All cars are given a warning - Driving over pit stalls is not to be done. Please stick to the fast lane in the pitlane.
#5 - CSF
Quote from jmeade :Session of Incident (Race)
Timecode of Incident (1 hour, plus a few seconds)
Your car number - 98
Other car(s) involved - 76 (I am pretty sure)
Brief description of incident (location included please): Incident occurs on the oval, just a few hundred yards past the beginning of sector 3. Car 76 apprears to have spun out and pulls a large lazy circle across the oval requiring me to take evasive action and massive braking in an area that should be flat out. I am not that worries about the time lost as we are a back marker team, but you just can't do that in a race, that very easily could have been a massive accident.

Warning for Car 76. Turning a car back into driving direction by a big gentle circle is not the wisest move on a race track. Moreover doing this infront of an approaching car is dangerous. Car 76 had the whole apron to do get this car right.

Moreover, due to the action that leads to this scene, car 44 gets a drive through for dangerous driving. Car 44 drove into the back of car 76 and send him into the spin.
Session of Incident (Q1, Q2, Q3, Race): Race
Lap AND Timecode of Incident (eg Lap 4, 9:02.32): 5:40 lap 2
Your Car number: 04
Other car(s) involved: 11
Brief description of incident (location included please): #11 returns to his normal driving line from the inside line and accidentally hits #04's rear which makes both of the cars spin and flips car #54.
#7 - CSF
Quote from MonkeyHead :Session of Incident (Q1, Q2, Q3, Race): Race
Lap AND Timecode of Incident (eg Lap 4, 9:02.32): 5:40 lap 2
Your Car number: 04
Other car(s) involved: 11
Brief description of incident (location included please): #11 returns to his normal driving line from the inside line and accidentally hits #04's rear which makes both of the cars spin and flips car #54.

DT to 11 post race = 15s.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG