The online racing simulator
! Attention !!!
(33 posts, closed, started )
They can't always respond to emails quickly because they're so busy developing Live for Speed.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :They can't always respond to emails quickly because they're so busy developing Live for Speed.

I always get responded to by Victor
Quote from luchian :I'm sure that IF it was your account, you would probably feel a bit different, a mate ? But of course it's easier to be ignorant when it's not your "ass" on the line.

Don't give up Jenck, not until justice is made !

or i would hit contact and send them an email proving the account was mine.
I hope the thread starter gets banhammered because of trashing this forum with those pointless threads that in my opinion give no effect at all on this situation.

We, forum users cant do a thing about this and if devs didnt reply to u in the first place then u got nothing to do about it.
I just normally get banned for slightly trolling one guy where as everyone else gets away with murder.

Maybe I should kill people too?

To the OP: ever thought the mods can't be bothered to reply to your emails because they are all pointless? Oh help me my account has been stolen.... My account's been stolen too, I'm not actually S14 Drift, I am JakG or something.....
Quote from jenck :Hi
PEOPLE JUST PAY ATTENTION A BIT !!!
THIS TOPIC IS FOR PROVING THAT HOW HELPFULL ARE THE DEVELOPERS OF LFS !!!!!!!!!

We didnt get any feedback after 3 weeks from any ov devs.
Whatewer problem we have ,minimum is to get a small feedback
We cannot reach any of devs ,the pm's is restricted , no phone number , no fax, no mail, no answer from at least an automated server.
If we want to buy after 5 mins its done , in the other side if we need help ... that it UNBELIEVABLE
Just correct me if i'm wrong !

I dont want to blame anybody , but we my brother's account (gmaksi) stolen by kevin (xtreme13) and it was more then 3 weeks ago , we try to get in contact with all of you but unbelievable how your support is
we got many topics where even others have proofs that this guy is a cheater !!!
I apologise but i dont get words to explain how desperated we are that in other side we cannot get back any help any feedback at least somebody can tell us that we dont help ...but nothing !!!!

Please prove yourself that you are helpfull and take the situation in hand .

One more time i mention that we HAVE all the proof that is necessary to prove that we bought the account .
Please contact me at [email protected] or skype : jenckjenck , lfs s2 user :jenck , my brother skype :
galatz.levente , my bro email : [email protected]

(my brother speak littlebit less english ,but i do

Not at last i have to tell you that I APRECIATE VERY VERY MUCH your work (LFS) it is amazing what a good simulation you done ...

Best Regards
Jenci Galatz
(jenck)

You CAN reach the Devs through this page: https://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus

Nobody on the forums can help you.

Closing topic.
So, correct me if I'm wrong but........

You purchased an item, ie a LFS account, and it got stolen.

So, I assume, using your theory, that if my car gets stolen I should go back to the supplier and expect another one for free.

Is there something wrong with this picture ?

Try your insurance company ?
Choose better passwords, and don't give them to other people ?
Take it as a learning experience ?
Buy another licence ?
Stop spamming ?
Quote from Racer X NZ :... So, I assume, using your theory, that if my car gets stolen I should go back to the supplier and expect another one for free. ...

Great example right there, but did he ask for another one? I havnt read the thread in detail but i believe that's not what he is aiming for.
This thread is closed

! Attention !!!
(33 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG