The online racing simulator
Qualification and other rules
As we have got an Airio Lapping device for the qualification, you can do as much laps as you want for the qualification from Saturday, 8th October 12:00:00 UTC until Sunday, 9th October 22:00:00 UTC

only 1 driver is allowed to qualify the team. If more than 1 driver does laps, the slowest time will be chosen and a penalty of 2 seconds is added.

the driver who qualifies does not have to start the race.

no driver is allowed to drive in more than one team

The Servers are:

RM 16h powered by cargame.nl 1
RM 16h powered by cargame.nl 2

you can drive on both servers

number of laps is now unlimited.

post will be edited tomorrow for additional rules for the race
Thx for info.
The e-mail I recieved yesterday says something about 30 laps max. I see that the last edit on the first post here is today & changed to unlimited. So I suppose there is no lap limit. Correct?
Quote from nikosk31 :The e-mail I recieved yesterday says something about 30 laps max. I see that the last edit on the first post here is today & changed to unlimited. So I suppose there is no lap limit. Correct?

Yes thats correct. No lap limit now!
#5 - kiste
can i get the pass for the server? i don´t got any e-mail. :-/
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA] : nevermind, issue fixed
#6 - b0rn
I also do not get one, just like the activation mail.
This is quali and for race, or just for sorting by servers?
Is this rule remains for 2011??

Quote from 2010 Rules :3.2.8 Cars who missed the qualification may still participate in the race, but off the last position of their class.

We didn't receive the password for the qualifying server either...too late now, only 20 minutes left
When/where can we see the preliminary/final qualifying results?
+1
Quote from jmeade :We didn't receive the password for the qualifying server either...too late now, only 20 minutes left

Yee, it was a little bit interest.

I can used the server for saturday afternoon without password....but sunday required for nl1 & nl2 also the password....unfortunately, we didn't find it anywhere...
I hope we have more luck at the races!
Qualification Results will be released soon.

All teams, that want to participate and didn't qualify please pm me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG