The online racing simulator
Teamspeak IP...
(10 posts, started )
Teamspeak IP...help :D
I was just wondering if there was a Team speak ip that everyone uses for LFS. Could somone please tell me the ip plz, much aprrieciated
#2 - Jakg
not rly, the [FM] team have one, but that is A. Ventrilo B. Full of oval racers
ok....ta
Hi All, Actually you can use Skype to talk whilst having a race
#5 - mr_x
Quote from Daveebee :Hi All, Actually you can use Skype to talk whilst having a race

i use Skype alot when i'm playing games, and when i'm not... it's great, however it is hit and miss for some people, some get bad lag from it, others see no difference (like me)
The german LFS players use the following Teamspeak server:
IP: 195.4.16.241:10172
pw: lfsde

If you are interested, I could open an english-speaking channel as well.
yeh that would be great, only if others wanted it, not just for me
#8 - Jakg
Quote from Daveebee :Hi All, Actually you can use Skype to talk whilst having a race

yes, but A. Look at CPU usage B. skype transmits all the time, wasing bandwidth on an engine note or silence, where as you can configure teamspeak and vt to only use bandwidth when you actually want to say something!
#9 - Nobo
Quote from Jakg :not rly, the [FM] team have one, but that is A. Ventrilo B. Full of oval racers

Would like to see more circuit racers in our ventrilo! Not all of us are driving the oval all day!
i dont really care for driving the oval, i think it is a bit boring. Ok, it is fun when you are nose to tail, in the slipsteams. But when your not, it gets a bit repetative in my opinion...but, specialized team speak servers would be nice.

Teamspeak IP...
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG