The online racing simulator
#1 - jenck
Once again lfs account stolen by kevin
To be clear , My brother LFS account was stolen by this KEVIN gay ...and yess we have proof of many kinds ...!!!!
We dont get feedback from more then 2 weeks from devs
Nobody have the right to say that "it is your responsability if your account is stolen " because if so ...why we get that receipt of purchase when we bought the game ???!!!!!
If somebody hacking your account or just stupidly guess your password ..whatewer ..if you bought the GAME and you supported the DEVS with money , and you have the receipt of purchase with the purchase id number then you are the LEGAL OWNER OF that Account !!!!!!!!
One more time ... We got evidences and proof of any kind ...just we cant get answer from devs..

This guy xtreme13 or david989898 really deserve to be banned for life from lfs servers !!!!

We have replays, skype chats, other screenshoots, also the receipt of purchase so...if we cannot proof with those ...than we buy two airplane ticket to Spain !!!! than we resolve the situation by hand

Thanx people who undersand us ...
...for the others ... just dont fall into same cheat ...

PLEASE BAN THIS KEVIN GUY [EXTREME13]

and yess my brother account is GMAKSI ...and we know that kevin gave or sold for others

Best Regard
Jenck Galatz (jenck)
I wonder how is it possible that one guy manages to get passwords for multiple LFS account, especially if you apparently kind of knew him.

Anyway, the only valid proof is the reciept, as long as you have it, the devs should reset your account password. Did you use the official Contact Us form on lfs.net? Also, when you contact the devs, provide them with as much information as you can in the initial message, don't wait until the devs ask for them. Requests that demand the devs to do something without any actual evidence to support them will most likely go unnoticed.

And just FYI, when your account gets stolen, it IS primarily your responsibility unless there is a bug in LFS account verification or the account database gets hacked. As upset as you might be, it requires some skills to really hack a LFS account, I have the feeling that either you used a really weak password or it was told to this guy by someone.
This Keven guy, how does he get your details in first place?

Only way is you download something from him sending you a file (Key logger) so he gets your details from you typing in stuff on your pc e.g passwrds etc
#5 - m4ccy
he was probably offered hacks that cheat cruise servers and got his account stolen that way.
Quote from m4ccy :he was probably offered hacks that cheat cruise servers and got his account stolen that way.

No, incorrect!

He offers you a nice cruise server with cool insim and such. He then tells the user he needs the user's account information to register the server, and tells this is very diffecult so he would like to help out.

He even gives examples of those servers, with insims.

Then after hard work, when he has the passwords, he quickly changes their pass and e-mail.

Then he sells them to other users.
Same thing...
david989898 got it back
hi ive got my acc back yesterday i was mailing lfs and i got it back FUUUCKKK YOOUU KEVIN
So, does he steal or hack these accounts? Big difference. If he steals them by asking your details it's your own fault obviously.
hacked
I did get hacked he told me get a free server and tricked me could not get it back he changed everythin 2 ddays ago i mailed lfstech and they gave me all things back u have to belive me
the thing is a victim is a victim in the real world and it doesnt matter how one was duped by someone its still a bad thing to do,you never see the cops say ohh well it was there own fault end of story.

all i can say is that you would have learned from this and hopefully the nugget who stole your account somehow suffers a similar thing or worse,i wont have any pity for him
enjoy yourself now you have your account back and be wiser,all the best of luck to you

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG