The online racing simulator
ALTERNATE 24 Hours of Kyoto GP Reversed - Race Information
Teams, join the Server! We want to do the Starting Grid soon!
Team-Evo #05 + 1 Lap for Shift-P
Zone30 #07
+1 Lap for Shift-P
Sonicrealms Racing #44 +1 Lap for Shift-P
DT for Drunk Team #04

Reason: 04 - T. Suninen pushing 28 - J. Olfermann off the track at last turn.

Racetime: 0:23:28.xx
Old-Men-Racing #28 +1 Lap for Shift-P
spdoRacing #03 +1 Lap for Shift-P

1 Lap will be removed cause of double join.
Leaving that lap penalty is unfair imo. Their 2nd driver didn't even leave the pitlane. It's very stressed situation when someone times out, and if he times out from TS aswell he is unable to speak to his mates and say that he is going back and it ends up being a big misunderstanding.
DT for Drunk Team #04

Reason: 04-A.Falk for pushing 74-A.Kuhn out at overlapping.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Leaving that lap penalty is unfair imo. Their 2nd driver didn't even leave the pitlane. It's very stressed situation when someone times out, and if he times out from TS aswell he is unable to speak to his mates and say that he is going back and it ends up being a big misunderstanding.

You understand me wrong. We will give them the lap, so that there just is +1 than +2
That's what I mean, they first gets a penalty for joining and having 2 cars on track (by accident). And then he gets penalized again for leaving the track (which he is supposed to do since you can't have 2 cars on track).
Quote from CarstenH :spdoRacing #03 +1 Lap for Shift-P

1 Lap will be removed cause of double join.

Quote from CarstenH :"Dear Community, this year there won't be a penalty for Disconnects. Intentional Disconnects will result in a kick from the event!"

Well it wasn't shift+P but a disconnection. I dunno exactly how many time we lost because of that disconnection but 2 laps looks quite huge for me. Indeed I was disconnected on my 84th lap, so I had completed 83 full laps. My team mate is currently in its 61th lap according to remote so 144th laps, leader is in his 145th. Tracker say leader is in lap 144 and spdo on lap 141.
Tracker Penaltys will be fixed until tonight hopefully!
Concept Racing #23 +1 Lap for Shift-P
Pedal to the Metal Racing Team #21
+1 Lap for Shift-P
#17 - troy
28 - J. Olfermann, is lagging really bad, we almost hit him some laps ago and now it happened, he was gone then, came back right in front of us, nothing we could do to avoid him.
Team ALTERNATE #01 +1 Lap for Shift-P
DT for #15 Genuine Racing GT2

Reason: for flipping #31 CoRe Racing nGT at overlapping

Racetime: 10h 43 min 10s
Warning for #05 Team ev0

Reason: dangerous overlapping of NGT Cars!

please put your eyes up at overlapping!
Next time you will get a DT!
lol wtf!

1st: Team ev0 should have 2 penalty laps!

2nd.
Genuine had a gap of 1 lap and 2:07.890!!!
Now the hole lap is gone because they just hit the s/f line in the moment the server crashed and we were directly behind!

How will it be handled? Wouldn't normally around 2 laps before the crash be counted for the results?
It would just be nice and fair of you if we could stay in 3rd position finally...

Concluding you did a nice job
Grats to everyone who finished the race, great job by everyone on the podiums in their respective classes. Was a fun race and we had a great time. Thanks alternate for the organasation, excited to see what you come up with for the next race!
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Grats to everyone who finished the race, great job by everyone on the podiums in their respective classes. Was a fun race and we had a great time. Thanks alternate for the organasation, excited to see what you come up with for the next race!

:iagree:
Definately, had great fun as it was my first ever 24h race. Really enjoyed it! Did good stints, sadly due to some badluck with traffic, lag and drivers we weren't able to finish any higher.

Better luck next year . We'll definately be driving again next year !

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG