Remember Christmass 2008
(59 posts, started )
Remember Christmass 2008
Remember:

Quote :
added Thu, Dec 11th, 2008 19:10
>Announcing VW Scirocco

Hello LFS Racers.

We are pleased to announce that we plan to release the new VW Scirocco in Live for Speed during the week ending Friday 19th December.

If you'd like to have a look at the car in 3D or start working on a skin, you can :
- download the CMX Viewer (26 MB)

For a preview of the car inside LFS you can watch a presentation video made by Victor van Vlaardingen.

- Watch instantly on YouTube
- Low resolution AVI (19 MB)
- High resolution AVI (47 MB)
- Best resolution MKV (51 MB - does not play in Windows Media Player)

You will need an S1 or S2 license in order to drive the Scirocco when it is released.

More information next week!

- LFS Developers

It was Christmass 2008, but Santa Claus did not bring a VW for Dandy.

It became X-mass 2009, but Santa Claus left out little Dandy.

Another year went by, but Dandy Dust was left alone for the third Christmass, 2010.

So here I am, a third year of waiting for my little Scirocco is almost past,
but all we hear is how UNPATIENT we little LFS-drivers are...

I think I´ll go to the northpole and cut off the old mans beard!

Dandy
Its probably already installed @ santa his pc.

Walking takes about 16 days non-stop. so you might wanna start in about 1 months. just to make Christmas...
piwlink&ei=HXuATqjZM82JjAfmruXIAQ&sig2=1F3x4EHeoE0aptm26-pfhA" target="_blank">http://maps.google.com/maps/pl ... g2=1F3x4EHeoE0aptm26-pfhA

Lol , Look at the route that google shows. With the boats

Edit #1:

Totaly agree with The Very End. Time will tell, Lets just hope that its going to be Huge.
We all share your frustration, but there really is nothing we can do about this. The developers work on the things, and when it's ready it's released. No matter what topics we create and discussion we throw in our faces won't help or bring the release closer.

It's done when it's done, if that is tomorrow or never we do not know, time will tell.
Quote from The Very End :We all share your frustration, but there really is nothing we can do about this. The developers work on the things, and when it's ready it's released. No matter what topics we create and discussion we throw in our faces won't help or bring the release closer.

It's done when it's done, if that is tomorrow or never we do not know, time will tell.

When I saw your name, I thought you are gonna tell how you've been waiting for rallypack since 2004
LFS is pushing our patience to the limits.
I read the OP as:

"Hey guyz, I know you keep telling me to be patient, but I'm here to tell you I'm very impatient, and I think by telling you this Scawen will take pity and release the FWD econobox. I know we already have 3, but I want this one!"
Somewhat agree with Forbin (zomg). Let out frustration for the tire physics, or Rockingham. The Scirocco does not deserve this love.
Quote from Kristi :When I saw your name, I thought you are gonna tell how you've been waiting for rallypack since 2004

There is a time, and there is sometimes not time for a rallypack, today it wasn't. But be patient my son, I got a feeling there will be time for rallypack any day soon now
Just add it to the list of Xmas presents you never got.

Laser Gun
Castle Greyskull
The German Car
Happy Christmas to everyone

wait do I make my grammar wrong anyone could fix it?
Quote from Bean0 :Just add it to the list of Xmas presents you never got.

Laser Gun
Castle Greyskull
The German Car

I got the laser gun, all Bond villains did. The Jetpack however was kept by the government....the swine's.
S3 is the new DNF
Quote from Bose321 :So it will take ages and suck afterwards?

The ages, yes, hopefully not 12 years.

Suck? No
Quote from PMD9409 :The Scirocco does not deserve this love.

its a symptom not the disease

kinda like you complain about crotch itching when you decided to save some money instead of complaining about a specific infection
Holy crap, has it been 3 years?
#18 - Be2K
Quote from Bose321 :So it will take ages and suck afterwards?

It could be fail like DNF was, coz the hype about S3 and the new Content was to huge and maybe we all expecting to much from S3 when its done. So after we got S3 we are all done and quit LFS for ever.... but who knows s4 will come ?
I heard that new tyre physics and S3 content will be released on 2013
Yes, yes, but which Christmas - not specified
If we get the Vw, rockingham and the new physics, i gona make a video of me dacing in underwear and post it here

troll in 3... 2... 1....

Attached images
motivator2ee912dded6d735a1c54051444d9022b88a99e21.jpg
Quote from Inouva :If we get the Vw, rockingham and the new physics, i gona make a video of me dacing in underwear and post it here

Let's bookmark this one! :P
Quote from Inouva :If we get the Vw, rockingham and the new physics, i gona make a video of me dacing in underwear and post it here

If I'd give you the VW in advance, what would I get?
waiting...

Remember Christmass 2008
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG