The online racing simulator
#1 - jnich
please advise re horn map on df gt wheel
i keep trying to remap the horn from group of buttons to right of center - the one at 9 0clock to the center but not doing it correctly - pls advise

jnich
if you have the profiler installed it must work without problem.
#3 - jnich
thank you - i guess I just need to dig in more and understand what you are saying as I have no idea how to accomplaish or even know what you are suggesting - I just need to change a button of the horn from "H" to the center of the wheel

Quote from Whiskey :if you have the profiler installed it must work without problem.

I thought all you had to do was go to Options > Controls: Select Wheel/Joystick (DFGT should be automatically detected).

On Buttons 2, next to horn, click on [none] (under the "wheel buttons") and just press the button you want to act as the horn. The same could apply to rest of the buttons.

If you have the logitech profiler installed, you should be record a keystroke and assign it for a button too, but that's the long way around; but needed if want to map the indicators.
Are you able to remap it to other buttons (like paddles)?

If yes:
you need the Logitech profiler.

If not:
Quote from Silverracer :On Buttons 2, next to horn, click on [none] (under the "wheel buttons") and just press the button you want to act as the horn. The same could apply to rest of the buttons.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG