The online racing simulator
[LFSW] New Rank
There was a lot of free time and I decided to make a table here. It was created today and all the data to date. Edit I do not want more, I just want to show you.
Table
That's not how lfsworld does it though: only the top 3 best results for each country are counted for points, so Finland should have 54.
That's how we do! :checkered
Quote from AutoPilot :That's not how lfsworld does it though: only the top 3 best results for each country are counted for points, so Finland should have 54.

No. In all ranks the top 10. 1st place - 10 points 10th place - 1 point
I don't think you understand what I said, try reading it again.
If you don't believe it then here's a simple test: KY Oval/LX4 is one of the MHR combos. juunasd is 7th, so that means 4pts for Finland, right? Now go to the MHR and click on Finland and look at the responsible racers list - juunasd is not on the list. Notice that 5th placed Alonso[FIN] does appear on the list with 6pts and this is the only MHR combo he drove.
The reason is what I said - there are 3 Finnish guys faster than juunasd on KY1/LX4 so they only get 8+7+6=21 pts there.
Besides I'm telling you something Victor himself said long time ago, it's not like I accidentally noticed this...
Quote from AutoPilot :I don't think you understand what I said, try reading it again.
If you don't believe it then here's a simple test: KY Oval/LX4 is one of the MHR combos. juunasd is 7th, so that means 4pts for Finland, right?

That is, in any rank, any country has received only three of the best pilots, for example, out of 7?
Yes, so for BL1/FBM FIN gets 10+9+8 and others don't contribute.
Clearly, other FIN are in personal credit score?
I don't understand what you mean. Can you give an example?
For example bl1_fbm. ilbens, Capa, n0zzz a credit rank FBM, and the remaining credit in FIN rank Nutter?
I'm pretty sure it applies to all ranks, nutter rank included. You can try finding an example to prove one way or another. It might be tricky since you need to find someone who doesn't contribute much to nutter rank (so you can check easily), and there's a combo where he's in top 10 and there are 3 people better than him from his country.
OK, I've found one
Tomas Stiborek from Czech Rep. He's 4th on Fe3/FXO (7pts) and 10th on Bl1R/FXO (1 pts) so that should be 8 in total. However in nutter rank he contributes 7pts to CZE because on Bl1R/FXO there are 3 other Czech guys faster than him, so he doesn't count
Thank you, that I understood. Look bl1r_fxo Tomas Stiborek four pilot Czech Republic, a point he has not received, then it turns Smashmolth (Finland, 11th place), it gets 1 point? Do I understand correctly?
No, the extra point goes to no one, and it applies equally to all ranks.
You should try to find an example on LFSW to confirm or disprove your guess, instead of having me look for it every time, next time you're on your own
On BL1/FBM Anavah from US is 11th, and US gets no points from him in the nutter rank.
Unfortunately I have no examples. But we want to hear more information from Victor
You do have examples, you just find them on lfsworld like I did:
- for top 3 you have to find drivers in top 10 that have 3 or more people from their country in front of them. T. Stiborek was one such example. If CZE doesn't get points from him, then it's only top 3, if he does, then it's everybody.
- You asked if 11th placed guy should get the points for nutter rank if some points aren't given due to many drivers from the same country. You can check that by finding one example on lfsworld such as Avanah. There are a bunch of Finns in front of him and he's 11th, so you just see in nutter rank if USA got any points from him (he only has that lap, sometimes you need to check that he didn't get points for other combos and sum them up).

All the examples are on lfsworld, so how can you have no examples if you have internet access
hmm
in my opinion very good idea
-
([Audi TT]) DELETED by [Audi TT]

[LFSW] New Rank
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG