The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2012: Test Race (Info & Discussion)

Quote :Date: 29.09.2011.
Time: 21:00 (UTC +3)
  • 21:00 - Qualification (20min)
  • 21:30 - Race (~30min)
Car(s): XRG+XFG
Track: SO5 (South City Town)
Laps: 18
Server name: Tiger Express Motorsports
Server password: bc12

Just like every year, this year we are also going to have a test race before the season start. This is just to check the server, our organization due to the fact the rules have changed and also for you to get more used to the new rules.
There will be no separate pre-qualification for this race. This is just a test race, so anyone from Baltic states can attend the race as long as there is place in the server.

All the rules apply for this race as for the official season. So, there should be correct name format etc.

Feel free to discuss or ask questions.
Hi everybody, I'll be there.
Is the test race going to be streamed?
have fun for this race
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Is the test race going to be streamed?

I am not sure. Basically, I don't want to force Tommy to stream this race since it's just a test race and it's procedure is slightly different from the official season races.
But if Tommy decides he wants to get a practice and see if everything works for him, then of course he can stream the event. But it's not obligatory for this race.
I've set Tiger Express Motorsport's server on this combo, so feel free to practice there.
#7 - SkaM
try to be there

lol forgot about my drivers ed, can't make it
The test race is today.

Server is set and ready for practice.
See you there tonight!

EDIT: NVM, mixed up the day.
Today? Why?
Oh, it's tomorrow. My bad, I totally mixed up the day, sorry.
Happens
#12 - Dmt
Quote from andRo. :Oh, it's tomorrow. My bad, I totally mixed up the day, sorry.

seems that someone likes to listen cypress hill
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
This time I'm not mistaking, race is today. Server has been set for the race, so feel free to go practice.
Remember to read rules before the race.
My brother wont be home today to help me, but I might try setting up a stream for the race :-) Cant guarantee it though!
Okay, no problem. It's not that necessary for today's race anyway.
I know. I do it to test and prepare.
#17 - ennD
Go go go
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG