The online racing simulator
no reply to all server in master server list
hi,

after being blocked by the lfs master server admin for coppying a server name for reasons I really dont care to talk about. I was unblocked or so called ages ago but for some reason all servers have no reply still. I say still because I not bothered to play the game since and only really logged on to test a new game pad.

I can still join games if I login to lfs world. so its not a router thing, I know its not a firewall problem coz I saved my routers setting with the backup funtion and nothing changed since.

Please could somone take a look at this for me.

thanks

edit: it dosnt seem to be a master server connection problem coz it finding all the server its just saying no reply only.
LFS Remote.
I tried LFS Remote http://www.lfsworld.net/remote/ it shows my car still in pits even if I drive out. But I can see all other cars rACING around in remote.
Perhaps you can try pressing CTRL+T (it is CTRL+T, right?) to switch to TCP packet position updates. Perhaps your router or ISP are filtering UDP communication.
Quote from =C.R= blim :hi,

after being blocked by the lfs master server admin for coppying a server name for reasons I really dont care to talk about. I was unblocked or so called ages ago but for some reason all servers have no reply still. I say still because I not bothered to play the game since and only really logged on to test a new game pad.

I can still join games if I login to lfs world. so its not a router thing, I know its not a firewall problem coz I saved my routers setting with the backup funtion and nothing changed since.

Please could somone take a look at this for me.

thanks

edit: it dosnt seem to be a master server connection problem coz it finding all the server its just saying no reply only.

]

bump
I have this problem multiple times a day too. My end is clean, what's up with this?
the admin/web master of lfs master server banned me a long time ago and lifted the ban but yet I still seem to be unable to join via in game server list. No reply to all servers.

Please can you fix it.

Yes I copied a well known server name and hoster under it. Personly I dont like chavs but I understand it was wrong to take matters into my own hands...

What was that 6 years ago now?
you seem to forget I payed for this game. and thou you might be able to stop me playing or joining via ingame you cant stop me from hosting servers as that seems to upset you so badly...

Maybe I should give you a reason to reply?
HELLO???????

why cant I still not play this game?????????????????????

5 year ban wtf???
do you have any other pc or laptop where you can try it on?
Contact the Devs and get them to check your account?

https://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus

Edit : You haven't had a 5 year ban, your lfsworld stats show your last race as :

Last race information: (18:11 - 05 Oct '12)
Host: - -Lfs Bangers- -
Masterserver went offline again
3 times in short time
lol i hope not.

Where is Scawen with his explaination about the downtime.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG