The online racing simulator
I.D.R. - International Demo Race 2012
.........to suspend..........
INTERNATIONAL DEMO RACE 2012
10 Demo-Race, one a month.
10 different winner.
1 month racing license S2 free for each winner!
CLICK FOR INFO
Nice event, open to all riders lfs.
Can you tell us how exactly the "1 month S2 license" prize is implemented? I'm not sure how you can offer someone access to S2 and then take it back.

Also, what are the pre-qualification requirements? The site doesn't tell much. Is it simply that 10 fastest drivers from the pre-qualification advance to the race?
Quote from monoid :Can you tell us how exactly the "1 month S2 license" prize is implemented? I'm not sure how you can offer someone access to S2 and then take it back.

Also, what are the pre-qualification requirements? The site doesn't tell much. Is it simply that 10 fastest drivers from the pre-qualification advance to the race?

to give to her the GAMEpassword so she can enter with license s2
while I am not giving the WEBpassword.

only in the portal of LFS it is possible to change the GAMEpassword.

a week ahead to the competition it is open the pre-qualifyng
Airio LFS Tracker takes 10 faster times/driver.
these make the race and they compete for the prize

(sorry for my english)
Quote from Mario Dallacurva :to give to her the GAMEpassword so she can enter with license s2
while I am not giving the WEBpassword.

Whilst this is a noble action - the LFS user agreement (which you agree to before buying a license) state:
Quote :You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

http://www.lfs.net/?page=agreement

And its likely that LFSTech monitors the I.P. address at each unlock. If the account that you're going to give a way for a month (10 months, 10 users - 10 unlocks) - the account might be flagged for misuse and banned globally (Or it would be easy for 1 person to buy a S2 account and give the GAMEpassword to his friends so they can all play). I don't know if this is being done for sure - but I suspect something of the sort does happen to prevent people abusing licenses.

It would be best if you clear it up with Victor before giving out the GAMEpassword for any users.

Good luck with the races!
Thanks Silverracer for pointing this out, we will explain with Victor this aspect. The aim is to give an opportunity to try for a month, the full version of LFS, by winning a race. We think that if someone does not try LFS in S2, is likely to get the wrong idea about this fantastic simulator.
One more thing. The race pages do not seem to prominently mention the cars that will be used, only this page says "XFG - XRT". Shouldn't it be "XFG, XRG"?

(and I wonder whether XFG drivers have a chance against XRG in a long (60 minutes) race, although I'll agree that XFG is easier to drive)
Quote from monoid :One more thing. The race pages do not seem to prominently mention the cars that will be used, only this page says "XFG - XRT". Shouldn't it be "XFG, XRG"?

(and I wonder whether XFG drivers have a chance against XRG in a long (60 minutes) race, although I'll agree that XFG is easier to drive)

Oh yes, there is an error, sorry. Only XFG and XRG are allowed to race, the XRT is not a demo car.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG