The online racing simulator
Messages stay in top left corner? How to remove?
Hi All,

Recently I noticed that all messages during a multiplayer game where staying in the top left corner of the screen, rather than disappearing after a certain amount of time. I must have pressed something that made them stay there. How can I get them to disappear again?

Thanks in advance.
Quote from sam1600 :Hi All,

Recently I noticed that all messages during a multiplayer game where staying in the top left corner of the screen, rather than disappearing after a certain amount of time. I must have pressed something that made them stay there. How can I get them to disappear again?

Thanks in advance.

'h'
Well they should dissapear sooner or later. But you might have pressed the "H" key which brings up all the message history. Hope that helps.
Quote from Tweaker :Well they should dissapear sooner or later. But you might have pressed the "H" key which brings up all the message history. Hope that helps.

If you've pressed 'h' the never dissapear, afaik?
No I recall always having my chat history shown, and they do eventually scroll up and dissapear. Takes a while I think, but maybe I am wrong.
Quote from Tweaker :No I recall always having my chat history shown, and they do eventually scroll up and dissapear. Takes a while I think, but maybe I am wrong.

They do, when new messages arrive, but a certain amount of lines remains visible, iirc.
Ahhh yeah now I remember. What happens is, it sticks the last 16 lines of chat messages on your screen, but there is like an overflow of 4 more lines to make 20. Those 4 lines eventually move up, it kind of gives the appearance things are dissapearing gradually .
Thanks traxxion!
TIP : see the PDF file in your \LFS\docs folder for more keys

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG