The online racing simulator
Soft laptop speakers. HELP!
(6 posts, started )
Hey guys, I recently just got my laptop reset to factory default because of a bad sector on my previous HDD. My good ol' loud and clear EQ settings were lost in the process of course. I lost the shot I took of it and forgotten how to adjust it back (too much hassle right now). I was wondering if there are any software that can amplify overall sound volume for all applications (not just media player) just like in Ubuntu. Thanks!
The "too much hassle" way is the quickest... Why download some crap when u can do the "too much hassle" thing 100x faster?
Download SRS audio sandbox , you have a EQ and improve the audio in general of your pc / app / etc etc
Quote from Foilpact :The "too much hassle" way is the quickest... Why download some crap when u can do the "too much hassle" thing 100x faster?

Precisely the very problem I have is that I have forgotten the positions of those slider bars for optimum sound.

Quote from Inouva :Download SRS audio sandbox , you have a EQ and improve the audio in general of your pc / app / etc etc

I have Realtek HD Audio Manager and it has a built-in EQ. I will take a look anyway.
Quote from hiroshima guy :I have Realtek HD Audio Manager and it has a built-in EQ. I will take a look anyway.

if you have a intel/realtek sound card, do you have two output mixers in the volume control? (some do, some don't) if you have two, you could turn them both up to see if that helps...
Quote from bunder9999 :if you have a intel/realtek sound card, do you have two output mixers in the volume control? (some do, some don't) if you have two, you could turn them both up to see if that helps...

You mean SPEAKERS and SYSTEM SOUNDS? They are always at max.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG