Round 3, 3 hours of Blackwood Historic

Pre-Qualifying: 11 September 2011 18:00 UTC - 13 September 2011 18:00 UTC
Qualifying: 16 September 2011 19:00 UTC
Race: 17 September 2011 18:00 UTC
Weather: Cloudy Overcast
Circuit: Blackwood Historic (BL11)

Discuss!
#2 - CSF
Ok so for pre-qualifying this round we will be using a separate server from the main one. The main server will remain up for others to be able to practice. PM's will be sent out soon.
#3 - CSF
Pre-Qualifying passwords have been sent out. If you did not recieve this password and need it, please do contact me in this topic or via PM.
Server isn't on, atleast not with that name.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Server isn't on, atleast not with that name.

It won't be until later, a couple/three hours before prequal is set to start.
Quote from dekojester :It won't be until later, a couple/three hours before prequal is set to start.

Oops i messed up with dates a bit :|
Server's up, but I lied to CSF, the name I had him send was too long, so I had to amend it to:

NDR.GT2 World Series '11P

Password / etc still the same

PreQual starts in just over 2 hours!
Quote from dekojester :Attention all:

SPECIAL NOTE: The RACE START ONLY will take place on the BACK STRAIGHT. The Green Flag will wave at any of the three lines (Red, Blue, Yellow respectively) that the administration deems the grid ready to start at.

So now rather than everybody predicting the start will be at the s/f line like they/we did at we1r, people are going to be predicting it at the red line...then the blue line...and then the yellow line. /carnage

(The lines should be closer together, so that if somebody predicts it too early, they get screwed.)
Quote from IsaacPrice :So now rather than everybody predicting the start will be at the s/f line like they/we did at we1r, people are going to be predicting it at the red line...then the blue line...and then the yellow line. /carnage

(The lines should be closer together, so that if somebody predicts it too early, they get screwed.)

Talk to CSF His idea, I didn't have time / the will to talk him out of it, not that he'd have listened anyway
#10 - CSF
Quote from IsaacPrice :So now rather than everybody predicting the start will be at the s/f line like they/we did at we1r, people are going to be predicting it at the red line...then the blue line...and then the yellow line. /carnage

Don't assume anything then.
No stream today? :/
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55
#12 - CSF
Nope, no stream.
Quote from dekojester :Car 05 turns into the Rear Right quarter panel of Car 88, causing the spin. Avoidable Incident, Fault 05. DT issued again. This will be considered a "second strike" - next avoidable incident from this driver will merit an SG penalty

How can i turn in to him on the rear right when im going around the corner, i had racing line and he turned in to my front.
#14 - CSF
ill take back my comments
#16 - CSF
Yes, you should have waited until you saw the replay. I understand the anger driving as you were doing well in the race up until the hit with CoRe, but anger protesting can sometimes not be the best of ideas. :P
yea i know.. trying to quit smoking doesnt help me with the anger either
Seldom, i have problem with the Internet in official races. Today was the day to have. And when no drops the internet, my computer freezes. That Seems to be problem in the video card.

It was very good the race is really a frustration what happened.

See you next.
Austria 2002.
#21 - CSF
All I can say about this race is... Could be worse.

And Isaac, you should stop putting people to the grass and wrecking on purpose because it's not grand. You should learn how to lose.
I'm the one who ended up backwards with 110 degree tyres cos you hit me, not sure how I won from that? I think you need to stop being a hypocrite, thanks - cya.
Quote from CSF :You'll have to explain that one more. :P

Dakovic-Lehikoinen clash while both were leading heavily. Pete from SR gets through. Lehikoinen ends up passing Pete in the penultimate lap, Dakovic saved 3rd, but none of the two teammates were really happy of the situation, to say the least.
Quote from IsaacPrice :I'm the one who ended up backwards with 110 degree tyres cos you hit me, not sure how I won from that? I think you need to stop being a hypocrite, thanks - cya.

I checked the replay before commenting here just to make sure. I left you space in both of the turns, but you stupidly thought its a good idea to divebomb into that tight chicane, anyway I let you space to turn in but you thought you'd make the turn at full pace and turn your steering wheel into the direction of my car exactly and hit me.

You can never spin on your own fault can you? Just because you spun it doesnt mean that you didn't cause the accident.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG