The online racing simulator
Genuine racing at GT2 World Series
(20 posts, started )
Hello mates,

It's senis again calling. This time I decided to make a video for Genuine Racing which took previous weekend a part in second round of GT2 WS hosted by MEH racing team in assist with NDR team at Westhill International Reversed Circuit.

Video compiled by senis production.

Music: The Prodigy - Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)
Software: Live For Speed S2 online racing simulator;
Sony Vegas 9.0 - Professional HD video and audio editing software.

senis production © 2011
#2 - Myffe
Pretty nice!

Imo it could been better if you would have shown intense racing instead of inside cam
Nice!
Massive syncing, that's the best thing you hit in this video. But you see very less intense racing, Myffe 1+. This added carsound was okay but you've should it show one time and not too long imo. Also you used this Vegas Effects too often, it destroyed the whole racing material. Be careful with effects, even don't use them. LFS got a decent graphic to look good without any added blurs and lightings.

Keep up mate.
Thanks mates sooo much for motivating comments. I really appreciate this and of course understand your concern on one and another thing in this video. I am not a perfect and I am far away from it, I do understand it and I am trying to do step by step at video produce. It's really nice to hear a things on which I need to improve then I know what should I do. Big honor to be spotted by such a video wizards like You FireMike15 and Myffe! Cheers guys.
Wow Senis, that was an awsome video man!!! You can already see alot of improvement here! You are definitely going in the right direction.

Great job mate
Thanks, João (hug)
it lacks of intense racing for me, too.. but the fact that I still watched it to the end means that I somewhat enjoyed it - caused by good camera work, eye-candy and nice synchronisation of clips and music. good stuff, and I say that altough I usually prefer pure racing movies
Thank you very much Jens for your opinion. I really appreciate this! Yeah, I see third man who telling this.. It makes me to draw a conclusion about this. So next time I will try to do an experiment maybe with not so intensive music, which wouldn't be like this one used in this video which didn't give me a chance to do longer shots because of its specifics. So will choose a song which would allow me to pay more attention to pure racing scenes and handle them more easily. So yeah... Cheers.
Quote from seniecka :Yeah, I see third man who telling this..

it's a matter of taste though .. I've watched some hollywood-like lfs movies with lots of effects and everybody seemed to love them - while I couldn't help it, my reaction was like "nice to watch.. but that's it" .. but I'm sure you could combine your already good camera work and editing skills with great racing scenes - I'm looking forward to see more movies made by you
Very nice stuff! Glad you finally inserted some cool racing action into your works. You really made some amazing progress over the last few months anyway.

"Intensive" music? Nah, it's just spot on for that kind of vids IMO.
Oh Yann! Thanks a lot, mate! Glad to hear that you like it!
Man thats really nice I enjoyed it.
Stunning movie! Really enjoyed it
Thank You guys so much! Really appreciate this! Glad to hear You like it
That was just awesome...I'll have to watch this few more times today... professional movie making company wouldn't be ashamed if they released this

edit: how do you get those cars to reflect light so nicely?
Wow thanks man very much for such a kind words! Really appreciate this. Khem... I don't think that it's professional enough, but I everytime try to make step forward

Now speaking about reflections: I don't know... I think sunset give a bigger reflective effect, 'cos of its characteristics and also maybe 'cos of some effects which I set on Sony Vegas. Maybe that's why it looks in overall more effective.
Really nice!
Great video, I love the inside camera parts... Well done!
Thank You guys very much! Glad to hear! Cheers.

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG