The online racing simulator
Thanks for great racing :D
(13 posts, started )
Just went online again for the first time in.. damn near a year I think! Had a great time in one of the 1st|Racing GTR servers. There weren't a lot of us, but the racing was good . Anyhow, I wanna say thanks to ROOSTER (PASTORIUS), NIGHTHAWK|CRC, and Dan Hot (or was it Hat? Sorry.... couldn't read the text all that well on this resolution ) If I spelled any names wrong, feel free to gimme a smack in the head lol

Twas some great racing, some good passes, and a helluva lotta fun! Kudos guys Hopefully over my summer break I'll have a lot more time to race online

MAGGOT
That was a lot of fun last night. close but clean, the way it should be!
Glad you had fun mate !

Hope to see you again, had fun too, as always especially with Don Hat ... erm Dan Hot

See you at tarmac !

:eclipsee_ :lfs:
Quote from pastorius :especially with Don Hat

i'll be flying over later to give you your smack on the head
This great racing seems to be a thing of teh new patch... since patch S/T/U I haven't had one single boring race.
i think the new patch has helped with consistency and staying on the track (and therefore maybe less anger)but the manners on show last night were down to the racers.
Quote from Dan Hot :i think the new patch has helped with consistency and staying on the track (and therefore maybe less anger)but the manners on show last night were down to the racers.

Hehe no doubt it is down to the racers, but the new patch certainly helps! Every race is awesome now.
yup, its a big improvement
So what are you doing on forums? Go race
Quote from BlackEye :So what are you doing on forums? Go race

"Never work on company time, never forum post on your own!"

Great time last night with you 3. I always have much better races with small groups rather than with the big 20+ car fields. Especially if you all run relatively the same. With the big fields, by the time you weave your way through T1, everyone is so spread out that there isn't any racing, or the fastest just catch up and blast on to the lead. Less than 10 in a race is where it's at .
I can't believe I took 7 seconds off of my PB in just 3 races! :O You all pushed me really hard and I'm better because of it

Hope to see you guys online again soon
Quote from MAGGOT :I can't believe I took 7 seconds off of my PB in just 3 races! :O You all pushed me really hard and I'm better because of it

Hope to see you guys online again soon

Hey, thanks, but don't thank me. I'd bet it has something more to do with the new physics patch than me running behind you . I took 5 seconds off my Westhill PB on the second lap and 7 or 8 seconds off my KY GP Long PB on the second lap after patching.

Of course, that just tells you that you have alot more work ahead of you, because I stink and I'm not all that fast, hehehehe .
well, remember, we were running on Aston North, which was not there before the patch

And if youre not fast.. well.. then I'm screwed! LOL

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG