The online racing simulator
As it is with lfs s3
(74 posts, started )
As it is with lfs s3
I want to ask how it is with lfs s3 or would be seeing me vw
Are you serious?
yes I think about it now I overview (and thus chcista is at least something)
I'll rather speak in his native language.

Datum vydání S3 není známo, Scawen pořád pracuje na nové fyzice pneumatik a až bude hotová, plánuje se vydání Scirocca a S3 obsahu. Nikdo neví, jak dlouho to potrvá, chce to jen trpělivost
jo diky za info ja se ptam protoze se to uz vi od roku 2003 ze bude s3 nedela to uz trochu dlouho
Quote from razzzercze :jo diky za info ja se ptam protoze se to uz vi od roku 2003 ze bude s3 nedela to uz trochu dlouho

V té době měli vývojáři jiné plány... navíc teď S3 znamená balíček tratí a aut, kdežto dříve to bylo myšleno jako celková vylepšení hry. Nyní je to tak, že se hra vyvíjí nepřetržitě pro všechny a S1,S2 atd. jsou jen další auta a tratě.
#8 - g7usl
I always thought this was an English only speaking forum?
Quote from g7usl :I always thought this was an English only speaking forum?

apologize for it but if he knows the same language as I so why should we not tell it
As you can see from the first posts he isn't that good in English.

I'm sorry. I think it is easier for both of us to speak Czech to avoid misunderstanding.

Basically, I told him that the devs are working on the tyre physics and that no release date for S3 has been told yet. And that the plans have changed since 2003, when the devs were already thinking about S3.

Little fix
Quote from Flame CZE :Basically, I told him that the devs are working on the tyre physics...

Actually Scawen working on the tyre physics and

Quote :... since 2003, when the devs were already thinking about S3.

Eric is on vacation.

But seriously:
I realize that Scawen doing really hard work but I can not understand why Devs do not say anything about new content.
There is the official website, youtube channel and we first get information/materials from unofficial sources.
We can only wait for next leak... this is not fine.
Quote from adamshl :Actually Scawen working on the tyre physics and

Eric is on vacation.

But seriously:
I realize that Scawen doing really hard work but I can not understand why Devs do not say anything about new content.
There is the official website, youtube channel and we first get information/materials from unofficial sources.

I doubt anything like this leaks.

Anyway, why can't they make some new content to just keep us happy? It seems Eric haven't done a thing in some years now; I mean he could make a track and car or two in those years couldn't he?
#16 - e.M
''why eric doesnt release new stuff'', ''what is eric doing all these years'', ''more cries...''
there are only two answers: either devs keeping everything until new tyres or eric hasnt done anything, either way you cant change anything about it so blah...
#17 - Be2K
@razzzercze: Go ahead and made my day !
Isn't it, "go ahead, make my day" ?
Quote from Bose321 :I doubt anything like this leaks.

Why? This already happened a several times.
E.g. Information about Rockingham we got first from an unofficial source from people of this community, materials i.e. video clips showing new track now are available only at Rockingham website.
We have proof that it is possible.

But still I would prefer that it looked different.
@Eric I don't demand much, one your statement of the development of S3 content and I will be happy.
Quote from adamshl :Actually Scawen working on the tyre physics and

Eric is on vacation.

But seriously:

the dev's are trolling us, they spent all money on cocaine and hookers, maybe when the high wears off we'll see something new ?
Yup. I guess Scawen were piss-head-drunk / high / both when coding the first barrier physics. "Scawen: Yooo Eric and Vic, look at this shit, it's freakin' awesome!" "Vic: Lol" "Eric: Mad bro, keep it, it's classic!"
Quote from der butz :

Quote from azasmith14 :Whát thís gúy sáíd!

He šaid Ščawen šaid we ćould uše other languages...... ор ам И геттинг сометхинг њронг хере?

As it is with lfs s3
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG