The online racing simulator
Little Engine Question
(11 posts, started )
Little Engine Question
I've got a 50cc Scooter with a 4 stroke engine, and so far it runs fine.
There's just this problem that, when it's cold (and it stays cold for quite some time) it almost takes no gas input, almost like it's getting not enough fuel.
Any protips on how to improve that?
Use the choke?
get a bigger engine.

Seriously, scooters aren't for men at all.
When I had one, I put on a dell'orto carb with a manual choke. The automatic chokes always time it wrong....
Has it been always like this? Was the scooter new when you got it? Perhaps the auto choke is malfunctioning.
Quote from hyntty :get a bigger engine.

Seriously, scooters aren't for men at all.

Can't get any bigger engine until I'm 18.
Quote from MadCatX :Has it been always like this? Was the scooter new when you got it? Perhaps the auto choke is malfunctioning.

Yea, but I think it got worse. It sometimes takes the gas better and sometimes worse. And I bought it new, yes. Will have a check on that.
Quote from Stefani24 :Can't get any bigger engine until I'm 18.

Laws Smores.

its not illegal if they can't catch you, and with a 600 and above its not exactly hard to do
porsche is a big difference to a bike. Bikes are a lot more nimble and generally faster acceleration, they're able to cane it down emergency lanes, lane split, and duck in and out of cars easier than a porsche, then you have the fact that they can go down alley ways and such.

A lot easier to evade piggies on a bike than a car.
Quote from Klutch :Laws Smores.

its not illegal if they can't catch you, and with a 600 and above its not exactly hard to do

Try registering a 600cc bike with a 50cc number plate. Also, the police already stopped me once, even if I didn't do anything wrong. I'm some kind of magnet for this thing, so I'd prefer to stay somewhat legal.
Quote from Stefani24 :Try registering a 600cc bike with a 50cc number plate. Also, the police already stopped me once, even if I didn't do anything wrong. I'm some kind of magnet for this thing, so I'd prefer to stay somewhat legal.

with a scooter ur always a target for the police (since they know theres a lot of tuning going on) strangely enough i didnt get stopped once with my scooter...and that in about 6 months.
still dropped it and got a car

Little Engine Question
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG