The online racing simulator
Mayor graphich bug
(9 posts, started )
Mayor graphich bug
I got this bug after the "U" or "T", im not sure. But when i use alt-tab or exit the game sometimes i get a graphich bug like this->

Got all the last drivers and no overcloking

asus kn8e delux
2800+ a64
1gb ocz premier
250gb WD sata300 16mb cache
300gb seagate sata300 16mb cache
gaiward 6600gt
edit:
sorry forgot to tell the card,its a 6600gt from gainward agp. if u guys say memory problems, i know i have a problem whit my psu but ,this problem came after the t/u patch, the them is aroud when i paly 45-55 celsius and got the last driver from nvida 84.21
#2 - GerG
I'm quite sure that this is not LFS related problem, some graphic cards do not like Alt-Tabbing. (Can be Memory problem too)
#3 - kame9
and what is your graphic card?
That is almost definately not LFS, to me that looks like the memory on your graphics card.

-Lower any overclocks or unlocks you may have on the card

-Check your cards temperatures incase its overheating. If your card wont read temperatures then remove the side of your case to let air flow freely and see if it still happens

-If you have AA or AF forced on in the game through your ATi/Nvidia control panel then lower those

-Update your graphics drivers to non-official forceware ones if you wish, im using the Nvidia 84.37s and they are amazing, ATi cards i cannot comment on drivers
Hi,
The tempreture on your GPU might be fine but you cant check the temp of the memory on your graphic card.
Try to downclock the memory on your graphic card first or maybe both but it seems more as graphic card issue.

By the chance.Dont you have your graphic card connected to LCD via VGAtoDVI convertor.
I saw some guys having that problem with latest NVIDIA drivers.
hehe, jes i have dvi->d-sub conection, and have tryed the drivers before the latest. seems to work
Had (almost) the same problem on my girlfriends PC today. GC was a Ati Radeon 9800 Pro and turning of AA and AF solved the problem.
#8 - Sk0rp
I have had quite the same problems with my "old" geforce 6800. But the problem was not lfs in my case. The graphic card showed such pictures in dos-mode (while booting) sometimes. After the card cooled down the problem was almost gone. But a few minutes later the same f*** failure came again. I fought with that problem about half an year and it gone more worse with the time.

Finally I got a new card after repair (change) after 6 weeks
Quote from _TdNoZ_ :hehe, jes i have dvi->d-sub conection, and have tryed the drivers before the latest. seems to work

Haha,
I am glad it worked.

Mayor graphich bug
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG