The online racing simulator
#1 - NovaK
Lions EsportsKlubb Organisation - Skin Request
Hello everyone,

Lions EsportsKlubb is looking for a simple but professional skin design in the racing category, which can be applied for all cars, and will be used in the leagues we will be participating in.

We don't have any particular requests, so we would like to give you the free hand in your creation and creativity. All colors you need is inside our logotype, but we would like to see some different base colors chosen on the skins. (Color Swap) And also the logotype itself on it.

(Bear in mind that we do have official sponsors in our organisation, that needs to have a spot on the skins. So therefore we would like to ask you to keep the skin clean from unnecessary advertisements. And have the choice to put them on ourselfs since it might come more and some to be replaced.)

Sincerely,
Lions EsportsKlubb

Logotype:
(EPS Format + Presents)
http://www.mediafire.com/?24bz3bs62bb5e97

About Lions
:
Lions EsportsKlubb is an e-sport organisation located in Norway. And was established back in year 2007, and has become the biggest e-sport organisation in Norway during the years. Today we currently holds several professional teams in various games, who all competes on a professional level. And are now building roots in the game Live for Speed, with the goal to compete in all major leagues.

Lions Website:
www.lionsek.com
What are the terms? Anyway I'm in
#3 - NovaK
Quote from 664 M. Travice :What are the terms? Anyway I'm in

Since our logo is a lion it would be nice to have a theme that fits with it. Doesn't need to be any advanced graphics like some have, it's nice with simple stuff too.

Or, without a theme, but then in different base colors, with that i mean color swapping. Although we would like to see some nice combinations between the colors we have in the logotype.

You are also allowed to put kits, scoops, vents and such on it to make it look better.

Thanks for giving it a try, and can't wait to see what you will come up with.
I have 2 demo versions. Don't care about quality or little bugs. Just select one version. Colors will be changed anyway.
#5 - NovaK
Looks a bit edgy, with those ... dunno what its called. But i think its too soon to judge if it will fit or not. And on the rainbow version i didnt really like the "crossover" mix on the hood were several colors meet each other, and hope that the colors will be changed :P

Other than that, looks nice so far.
lions4 or lions5? Or something else?
#7 - NovaK
Uhm, if your up for trying something else, this is what i had in mind.

The logotype should be big on the sides and hood, so not the whole logo is visible, and have some sort of big Claw marks on the sides. And some nice color crossing as you had on Lions5.

Otherwise i would see you continue on Lions5.
Lions5 was finished, but it's look like sh*t. I have new idea.
I'm familiar with lions CS-team, and with the "known" name it is in e-sports scene you should get in contact with a proffessional skinner instead (suggestion 1, suggestion 2) and ask if they can do a skin for you for a fee. I'm sure you got managers who can get the money off a sponsor
I hope you like it.
CrazySkyPimp; Thanks for the tip, definitely gonna have that in mind. Although i would like to embrace others who may not possess the same skills, to give it a try too.

Travice; I liked the design, simple and clean. Is this the final version?

Because the colors are not the ones i had in mind, and the Lions spam doesn't fit.
[QUOTE=NovaK;1627257]
Travice; I liked the design, simple and clean. Is this the final version?
[QUOTE]

No, it's not.
Questions? Or remarks? I think it's finished
I don't know if you have even been listening to my request at all. I can't see why you recolor our logotype? Changing that, change the whole concept of who we are, and what we represent. I think i was clear that only the color we have in the logotype, shall be used on the skin. So the red needs to be taken away, and so goes for the Lions spam.

Sorry if i sound harsh, i do appreciate your work, but the way it looks right now, is a big NO.
lol. one logo and one plate more. Think as presentation its very simple skin. its not bad but not that what he want i think.
Oh. **** you kiste
Quote from 664 M. Travice :Oh. **** you ALL

There's no need to use the kind of language. We are not here to criticize your talent or performance. But if you can't follow the simple terms that i've given, it's just a waste of time.

I hope you can take this in a mature manner, and continue with the skin, since i liked it so far, except the parts that needs to be changed.
Logo colors are to dull. Thats why i change it.
If you didn't mind, i made an remake of yours.
Attached images
FXO_LIONStest.jpg
Quote from NovaK :If you didn't mind, i made an remake of yours.

I think that radiator grill in front and vw logos isn't looks good. FXO looks like 5th generation civic and we may not destroy this. Anyway I always add bodykits in the end when design is finished.
If I understood you right it might look like this.
I have an idea for a skin. Give me some time and I'll give you a preview.
Travice: I can send you the PSD from my work in a PM, and you can try to give it a finnishing touch. If you could work on placing out the logotype and claws i will include.

I want the logo to be big on the hood, which means bigger than the actual hood. Altough you don't need to cover the whole hood, just half or so because the logo doesn't need to completly visible. And the lions text doesn't need to be visible on the hood.

And so goes for the sides, i want a bigger logo in a nice angle, so you can see some part of Lions text. Somewhere close to the rear tyres.

The claws. i give you the free choice to put where u find it fit, but i think it would be nice to mix them with the logotype somehow, in a big size. And it was a good idea to have them on the mirrors too.

It's fully customizable to take away all dirt, scratches and such, i just included it to show how it look.

Quote from daloonie :I have an idea for a skin. Give me some time and I'll give you a preview.

I highly appreciate you giving it a try, and would love to see what you come up with

Lions EsportsKlubb Organisation - Skin Request
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG