The online racing simulator

Poll : Should there be unlimited unlocks for your lfs account?

No why?
Yes
Should there be unlimited unlocks for your lfs account?
I had never run out...

Would like to know: why yes??
They are already infinite now.
If you need more than 2 unlocks per week you are doing something wrong
Quote from Whiskey :They are already infinite now.

^this
I don't see why you would need unlimited unlocks?

Yup, I'll 3rd this ^ ...and I'm tooling about with 2 PC's atm doing various hardware gubbins.

Agree
No, because we already do more-or-less. I mean over a certain period of time you can run out, but once you allow enough time to pass you can use as many as you like.
Yes, of course, someone like me can need many unlocks in day, yes, I vote yes.
thos that are stupid enought to log off everytime thay quit the game maybe ??
Quote from Mr_Lonely :thos that are stupid enought to log off everytime thay quit the game maybe ??

Or are giving their details so all their friends can try...
What if you have 2 OS'es? Do you have to reactivate LFS when switching from one to another?
I didn't try it with two different installations of one OS on the same machine, but it's necessary to unlock LFS for two (or more) different OSes. It's actually recommended to keep separate LFS installs for each OS to not have to unlock every time you run LFS from the other OS.
Quote from wolfshark :What if you have 2 OS'es? Do you have to reactivate LFS when switching from one to another?

You can have 2 independent intallations, or you can make a batch file that copies/replaces the MISC folder that has the unlock for that OS
I say a big: NO.

No need for it as you already have 2 after the first unlock + 1 new every week totaling in a maximum of 2 or 3.

If you need more, get a second account
muliply account is ilegal..
Err, I'm not sure if multiple accounts is against the TOS, please link me to where you found this? Also @OP You can email victor if you ever need more unlocks, which I don't see why you would.
iv only heard about that, could be wrong tho..
Multiple users of one account (account sharing) is illegal! If you want,you can buy for yourself multiple accounts,I don't think devs would mind extra money...
oh yea, thats right, iv got it backwards.. lol..

ignore my erlier post..
Quote from FPVaaron :Or are giving their details so all their friends can try...

Exactly, the only logical reason for needing more than 2/3 unlocks per week is if you are giving you details to other people.

I have never run out of activations; I recently used 2 in one week after re-installing windows twice in a day (it was a bad day!)

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG