The online racing simulator
More for passenger
(67 posts, started )

Poll : Want kid passengers and more for passengers in LFS?

No, please post reason.
Yes.
More for passenger
More use for passengers: Childs/kids too...
Passengers can get via insim to car.
Of course, kids not are so heavy than womens and mans...
:P what you think?
#2 - Sobis
Please, stop posting your stupid ideas, PLEASE!!!!!!

This is a racing simulator not cruise! Who the hell needs passengers in a race?
I can post if I want...
#4 - Sobis
But there is no point of posting them because they IMO will NEVER be on lfs.

P.S. And most of the community will not agree with this suggestion...
LoL really, what a suggestion

I rather would use a slider about how much each passenger weights, but...

...no!
I agree! Also, LFS needs cell phones so we can text while cruising!

Why doesn't LFS let you buy better subs for your car so you can have thumping bass while cruising?
HEY!!!, what we really need are suv with ramps for Discapacity ppl
#8 - Kova.
Quote from Rotareneg :I agree! Also, LFS needs cell phones so we can text while cruising!

Oh yeah! And why not a car radio which is making dvd reader too, like that we can watch a movies when we're racing/cruising/etc with a tv plugin that allows you to watch your favorites TV channels!
"Pimp my Cruiser"
This reminds me of how much we totally need body kits and big shiny rims.
Only if you could launch the kids out the front windscreen when crashing. Then I would back this one up completely!
Quote from xXCRASH3RXx :This reminds me of how much we totally need body kits and big shiny rims.

This reminds me of stupid kids who joined the community lately and only found the Cruise option on the damn game.
LFS should remove the passengers option, its useless even in cruise servers... In the past when i drived in cruise servers, i didnt used it...
Man that's got to be the worst suggestion ever. Why would you ever need this crap. I don't really even need a driver - a sandbag will do just fine - just for the weight .
I totally lost interest in LFS now. I am going to play some minecraft, make a Nordschleife lap or two, maybe Laguna seca lap (or two), leave the work for tomorrow
Quote from Si Mclaren :LFS should remove the passengers option, its useless even in cruise servers... In the past when i drived in cruise servers, i didnt used it...

Actually, it's not. For some setups, the car needs a weight balance to work right, like a two wheel setup. Sometimes, racing setups need passengers to help cornering.
Quote from xXCRASH3RXx :Actually, it's not. For some setups, the car needs a weight balance to work right, like a two wheel setup. Sometimes, racing setups need passengers to help cornering.

Coming from a demo racer who hasn't even broken the 1:37 barrier on blackwood...
Please show me a setup which is faster with multiple passengers as apposed to one.
Quote from Kristi :This reminds me of stupid kids who joined the community lately and only found the option to create myriads of utterly stupid polls.

fixed it
"No, please post reason"
No.
Could you at least stop clogging up the improvement suggestions with useless threads plus post pointless yes/no polls?
Quote from Si Mclaren :LFS should remove the passengers option, its useless even in cruise servers... In the past when i drived in cruise servers, i didnt used it...

Sorry but, passengers are used at World Rally Stage since we had a co-pilot in real life rally.
Lolz. Where is rally pack then?
Quote from FPVaaron :Coming from a demo racer who hasn't even broken the 1:37 barrier on blackwood...
Please show me a setup which is faster with multiple passengers as apposed to one.

I tried the two passenger racing setup, looks like I was wrong, but you know what I mean. Some sets need it, and i'm not trying to impress anyone with my 1:37 time on blackwood, I don't have the time to make a better time.
Quote from xXCRASH3RXx :Actually, it's not. For some setups, the car needs a weight balance to work right, like a two wheel setup. Sometimes, racing setups need passengers to help cornering.

There's a balst option for that.. but anyways.. more weight only will ever make you slower unless you're a bad enough driver to crash without it for some reason...
Quote from racer autov8 :More use for passengers: Childs/kids too...
Passengers can get via insim to car.
Of course, kids not are so heavy than womens and mans...
:P what you think?

An adult passenger is good enough, it will be a good passenger for LFS Rally Events

So, do we will need again a new idea; needing show a middle finger in Sim?
Quote from Speed Senna :needing show a middle finger in Sim?

I don't know about that but a function to transform the car into a big robot that can fly in space would be a nice feature. Anyone agree?

Edit: This topic is too far off track already though xD So I think we can assume that putting children into the racing cars is a bad idea. Next.

More for passenger
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG