The online racing simulator
Genuine Racing enters GT2 World Series hosted by New Dimension Racing
#2 - Myffe
The song is a bit overused but otherwise its nice
Thanks
I understand this is a promo video, but it is still lacking a bit of door to door racing to make it really exciting. Still a nice effort however.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I understand this is a promo video, but it is still lacking a bit of door to door racing to make it really exciting. Still a nice effort however.

Yeah, I understand your concern, but it would be incorrect to put racing shots from other leagues. And as you know GT2 WS is just starting and no racing material was in existence before making this video
I really like this intro, done with the logo overcutted with lfs material. Looks professional.
Myffe : +1 - Just look to choose soundtracks which aren't really used.
Quote from seniecka :Yeah, I understand your concern, but it would be incorrect to put racing shots from other leagues.

Why not? I don't think many people would mind if you put footages of other GTR leagues like GTAL.

Anyway, there was still the test race.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Why not? I don't think many people would mind if you put footages of other GTR leagues like GTAL.

Anyway, there was still the test race.

Oh.. I missed a test race material.. My bad... Thanks for a note.

@FireMike15 and Myffe oh.. I really didn't know that this song is overused... I will keep a more attention at selecting track. Thanks for a note.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG