The online racing simulator
Blancpain Endurance Series Round 3 aka Total 24 Hours of Spa
The Total 24 Hours of Spa are on tomorrow with among others MotorsTV covering it across Europe. So To be honest, this year's edition nearly slipped through my notice. Is it also a sign of a decreasing importance of the Spa race, since it is no longer part of FIA GT?
Hmm... too many ambulances needed in motorsports this year
I think that McLaren No.59 had problem with brakes.
Looks like Audi has this covered so far.

Ferrari limping back with a LF flat.
shame the McLarens had so many problems with their ECUs (or placement of those, read they were overheating?) As long as ran they did good lap times

Twinturbo V8, mmmmmhh
in fact McLaren aren't sure to keep that engine because it is nearly the same failure as Aston martin's six-inlane turbo...

That was a crazy start with Prospeed Porsche 1st & 2nd crashing together, Kirkaldy failing at the pitlane between F1 s'one and 24h's one (let's hope he has no serious injury), and that Lamborghini jumping in the barrier at the pit entrance.

After that, that become boring, Audi, Audi, Audi...and sometimes some crash. Would be nice to make some point with the level of all these GT3 :

Porsche : fast on wet track, a bit slower when it's not raining but an interesting fuel consumption.
Audi : fast and reliable thanks to Audi support (United's one had some serious problems)
Corvette : quite a good pace but a piece of s***
Aston Martin : let's wait the Vantage GT3
BMW : nice car, reliable and quite fast when it is well driven
Ferrari : good car too
McLaren : would have better not to come
Mercedes : not made for Spa (Mercedes teams had to change front height because of Eau rouge) and need some other brake pad
Ford GT : definitely a good GT3, Matech R.I.P.
Ford Mustang : no...
Lamborghini : easy to crash, and some wierd engine problem (this is basically the same as Audi R8 LMS)
Dodge Viper : old car...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG