The online racing simulator
2011 GT2 World Series: Skins
Attached you'll find a zip archive containing files for the skinpack.

Your skin must contain the provided numberboard on both sides and the bonnet of the car, and the windshield.

You're not allowed to modify the skinkit in any way. No colours or fonts shall be changed. The font for the number on the numberboard is also part of the kit.

The skinkit also includes a GT2WS and a NDR logo if you wish to use those on your skin, it's not required though.

Skins should also preferbly be posted in 2048*2048 resolution, and have to be posted 3 hours before the scheduled race start to be included in the skinpack.
Attached images
FZ5_GT2WS2011SC_CF.jpg
FZ5_GT2WS2011SC_JP.jpg
FZ5_GT2WS2011SC_SM.jpg
RB4_NDR_RC10.jpg
FZ5_GT2WS2011SC_SB.jpg
Attached files
GT2WS2011_kit.zip - 579.6 KB - 335 views
LLM's paint
Attached images
XRR_LLMGT2WS.jpg
-
(Austbong) DELETED by Austbong
Quote from Austbong :Racing Sports Department

Your skin is not using any of the parts from the skinkits.
I am using PSP6 to paint my cars and it does not support the integrated text. Could someone let me know what font is being used, or could someone just make me up a plate #98 and save it as a jpg/gif/png and I will add it to my car.

thanks
Quote from jmeade :I am using PSP6 to paint my cars and it does not support the integrated text. Could someone let me know what font is being used, or could someone just make me up a plate #98 and save it as a jpg/gif/png and I will add it to my car.

thanks

Post your skin and I'm sure someone will add it
#18 Team Latvia
#98 Angry Angus Racing
Number plate issues fixed, thanks JB
Attached images
XRR_AAR_GT2R1.jpg
#03 - My3id Gaming
Attached images
FZR_GT2_3id_2011.JPG
#07 meh Racing for Round 1
Attached images
FZR_mehRac_GT2WS-R1.jpg
-
(turbofreak) DELETED by turbofreak
#02 SE Racing
Attached images
FZR_SE-RacingGT2.jpg
#61 Fast Forward Racing
Attached images
FXR_FFR_NDR_61_gr.jpg
Quote from Damion1972 :#61 Fast Forward Racing

Quote :Your skin must contain the provided numberboard on both sides and the bonnet of the car, and the windshield.

Ok we will change it.

I hope it´s ok now.
#92 Pure Motorsport
Attached images
FXR_PURESKINNDRGT2.jpg
Racing Sports Department
Attached images
FZR_RSDGT.jpg
#13 Absolute Beginners
Attached images
FZR_GT2_AB.jpg
#30 CoRe Racing / #60 CoRe Racing 2
Attached images
FZR_CoRe_GT2WS30.jpg
FZR_CoRe_GT2WS60.jpg
#19 DABAR Racing
Attached images
FZR_GT2WS_DABAR.jpg
-
(prOmo_LTU) DELETED by prOmo_LTU
Attached images
FZR_SFDN-GT2WS-88.jpg
-
(prOmo_LTU) DELETED by prOmo_LTU
I would just like to remind everyone that skins need to be used in all official sessions, as stated in the rules. They don't have to be posted in this thread until the given skinpack deadline in the first post, but you should still use them in the session itself.
-
GenR car #26 and 27 skins (seniecka) DELETED by seniecka : Mr. krkriv uploaded new updated GenR skins!
Attached images
XRR_CMR-GT2WS-8.jpg
#46 #23
Attached images
FZR_GT2WS23.jpg
XRR_GT2WS46.jpg
Quote from jmeade :I am using PSP6 to paint my cars and it does not support the integrated text. Could someone let me know what font is being used, or could someone just make me up a plate #98 and save it as a jpg/gif/png and I will add it to my car.

thanks

Same situation here, could anyone put #10 on the plate, save it into .png/similar, and give it to me? Thanks in advance.

E: Thanks Teemu, JB and Dom.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Same situation here, could anyone put #10 on the plate, save it into .png/similar, and give it to me? Thanks in advance.

Check your forum :P
#10 - Round 1
Attached images
FXR_TEM_GT2g.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG