The online racing simulator
AI way in layout
(10 posts, started )

Poll : Want this?

Yes.
No, why?
AI way in layout
So layout maker will can make way to AI what driving in the line what layout maker make... I wonder, I wonder everything but not say everything :P
Infact that's incorrect

Quote from Hyperactive :Please:

Do not post your new improvement suggestions here! This also isn't a discussion thread about the suggestions! Comment the suggestions in their own threads!

Regarding the suggestion, it's quite a good idea, but it would probably take a lot of work by the layout maker to perfect the AI line and braking/acceleration zones. I don't know how easy it would be to implement a racing line creation system in a user friendly way.
HEY GUYS PLEASE POST REASON WHEN SELECT No.
BECAUSE IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO STOP POSTING THREADS ABOUT POINTLESS/OVER COMPLICATED/MAINSTREAM Suggestions.

Refeer to JO53PHS' post.
@GreyBull
@Everybody
It's time to stop bitching about every suggestion.
Few people like that nothing changed in LFS
Most of the people would like new things. As far as i know the cars and tracks haven't changed for like 5 years. If you don't count FBM, that i assume only demo users drive. I am sure that LFS will be far more popular and enjoyable game if there was support for community tracks. And don't give me that crap that the tracks won't be high-quality
Quote from wolfshark :@GreyBull
@Everybody
It's time to stop bitching about every suggestion.

Its a simple fact that everything has already been suggested. just because one is too lazy to read them doesnt mean he should make a new topic about it again and again
Quote from wolfshark :Few people like that nothing changed in LFS

who?

Quote from wolfshark :Most of the people would like new things. As far as i know the cars and tracks haven't changed for like 5 years.

SO and Bl have been changed/updated ...
Quote from racer autov8 :HEY GUYS PLEASE POST REASON WHEN SELECT No.

OK. LFS is online racing simulator and AI use only demoracers offline with crack...
Quote from Zdenek CZE :OK. LFS is online racing simulator and AI use only demoracers offline with crack...

I race with those stubid AIs
And it's funny to watch

AI way in layout
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG