The online racing simulator
Lettland
(14 posts, started )
Lettland
Hello lfs community,

In my spare time I do trips. So this time the stop is my neighbor country: Lettland (Latvia). I tried to capture some beauty shots, edit it and release it to the audience.... It's one of the four videos which is related to real life capturing. So despite of doing lfs vids, sometimes I have an opportunity to do something that surrounds me. I hope you'll like it. If not - sorry for taking over 4 min off your life. Cheers.

Note: Captured with iPhone 4. So the original resolution is limited by 720p, but I decided to do some experiment.

Sincerely, Skirmantas.
#2 - Agniz
Thanks
just beautiful, always wanted to go to latvia.

you going to do one for lithuania and estonia?
Quote from SpooNJaB :just beautiful, always wanted to go to latvia.

you going to do one for lithuania and estonia?

Thanks. I have already did a video about our capital city Vilnius. It's more focused on details. You can check this out on my youtube channel: link here.

If everything goes well, maybe I'll have an opportunity to travel to Estonia and capture some shots, 'cos it's very nice neighbor country as well.
hehe i've heard a few things about estonia but 'nice neighbor country' wasn't one of them
nice video.
Quote from flymike91 :hehe i've heard a few things about estonia but 'nice neighbor country' wasn't one of them

americans...:doh:

No we do not situate in middle east and we don't have terrorists and we don't bow to allah.
I'm suprised the Latvians aren't saying that you stole the camera from a Latvian and just used what was already there. That's what the Latvians in the UK are telling me.
Um... Thank You, -NightFly- for kind words and... Please, guys, don't spam the thread with a replicas which are related to political discussion Thank you. Cheers!

BTW, I have just visited a Latvia again on different route and I can approve again that Latvia has such a big cultural heritage which should be saved!!! (What a castles...)
Quote from KiRmelius :But so damn expensive

25euros for all day on high season isn't that expensive imo...
Might be, but i'm poor bastard like all Lithuanians

Lettland
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG