The online racing simulator
Post a book you read lately
(24 posts, started )
Robopocalspse. +2
Ive read none in the past ... 7 years? +3
What is a book?
Quote from Stefani24 :What is a book?

Afaik, its something that has sheets in it.

Paper was invented quite some time ago, i think its time to move on and read shit on a computer monitor now. Maybe thats just me.
Yes, it's you.
Quote from hazaky :Paper was invented quite some time ago

So was the wheel, fire and religion. Ah well as Meatloaf said, 2 out of 3 ain't bad
Do hard things - a teenage rebellion against low expectations
I am reading Catch-22
Last book i read was a short novel called "Junk"

About a teenage couple that run away from abuse home, they end up meeting a few people that show them the tips and tricks of squatting/living on the street, eventually they get involved in drugs and Heroin and it follows the story of them spiralling out of controlling, trying many times to quit etc.

Pretty good read
Finally, A Dance with Dragons form GRR Martins Song of Ice and Fire.
Quote from hazaky :Afaik, its something that has sheets in it.

My bed has sheets does that count?
A good post by AtomAnt! I am surprised

My favourite recent book has been one that I put off for years because it's so huge. Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged.
For a shorter, less influential book but with very much the same ideas, you can read The Fountainhead.
Northern Lights by Philip Pullman

before that Animal Farm, Taras Bulba, And Then There Were None by Christie...those are lately
Last proper 'story' i read was back in school years ago. The Wasp Factory by Ian Banks. Pretty ****ed up.
Currently reading Sun Tzu's The Art of War.
Some wrestling books before that and some old school sci-fi.
I read only internet
The great shark Hunt - Hunter S.Thompson

City of thieves - David Benioff

Discworld series - Terry Pratchett

<3
Never said it out in public, but I can't read...
Slaughterhouse-Five, or The Children’s Crusade: A Duty Dance with Death, by Kurt Vonnegut, A Fourth-Generation German-American Now Living in Easy Circumstances on Cape Cod [and Smoking Too Much], Who, as an American Infantry Scout Hors de Combat, as a Prisoner of War, Witnessed the Fire Bombing of Dresden, Germany, ‘The Florence of the Elbe,’ a Long Time Ago, and Survived to Tell the Tale. This is a Novel Somewhat in the Telegraphic Schizophrenic Manner of Tales of the Planet Tralfamadore, Where the Flying Saucers Come From. Peace.
Unseen Academicals - Terry Pratchett
"Hey, Dima!"

I only read about 20 pages, I hate reading. It was the book we had to read in school, I guess that explains it...
Quote from Lible :Slaughterhouse-Five

I read that recently, been meaning to read it for years.

Last book I read was The Book Thief, before that was Dorian Grey, currently reading a massive collection of JG Ballard's short stories, most of which are really good.
Ken Follet:
Pillars of the Earth
World Without End
Fall of Giants
A Dangerous Fortune
The Third Twin
Code to Zero

I like historical fiction.

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG