The online racing simulator
A20 Stock Car Course
(6 posts, started )
A20 Stock Car Course
A20 - Aston Stock Car Course (AKA - High Speed Course)

I made this today in a block of free time that I had Didn't turn out to bad if I do say so myself

GTR's should lap it in just under 2 min. There is a special track enterance from the starting grid so it may be used pretty nicely for leagues, and the pit road is not exactly set up in a traditional fashion, but it may be used as well. Be careful on pit exit and race start as your speed will be quicker than on a typical lap.

This layout can be used for just about any kind of race. It's a fast paced, unforgiving race track that can reach out a grab even the most experianced of drivers!

Enjoy! She is free to use with my easy to obtain permission
Attached images
Aston Stock Car Course.jpg
Attached files
AS1X_A20 Stock Car Course.lyt - 860 B - 599 views
Jesus wept at the 611 objects, and please do explain why did you put the starting grid facing in the wrong direction to get to the first split?
Quote from boothy :Jesus wept at the 611 objects, and please do explain why did you put the starting grid facing in the wrong direction to get to the first split?

Yeah.. I just realized that I could have put it the other direction.. That was dumb.. lol.. I'm off to fix that and get rid of some obsticals

Edit: Track has been redone
This layout will be used in the World LX Championships's practice round. I'll be posting an over head view of the track soon. I forgot to a long time ago
I'll save you the trouble (except you go flat out around Historic bend).
Attached images
AS76.png
Added a "blimp" shot of the track to the OP. Thanks Boothy, gave people a look at the track without having to wait for my lazy butt.

A20 Stock Car Course
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG