The online racing simulator
Round 5 - English Grand Prix Protests and Penalties
If you wish to protest an incident in the second round, please submit it here, providing the following information:

Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race)
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable)
Lap of incident
Your Car Number
Other Car(s) Involved
Brief Description of incident

Protests due by 08:09 UTC on Monday, July 11th 2011
Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable):25:35 (mpr)
Lap of incident:16
Your Car Number48
Other Car(s) Involved:54
Brief Description of incident: car number 54 totally disobeys the waved blue flag. Another example of his disobedient driving can be seen on laps 43-45 (time 1:02.08 - 1:05.36) when he refuses to let car number 44 pass.
Session of Incident: Race
Timecode of incident:54:30
Lap of incident: 37 (for me)
Your Car Number: 67
Other Car(s) Involved: 38
Brief Description of incident: 38 overtakes under SC
Session of Incident: Race
Timecode of incident: 8:50
Your Car Number: 43
Other Car(s) Involved: 8
Brief Description of incident: two cars collide and spin off to the right on the back straight, I move to the left and try to brake at my normal point, before being rear ended by car 8.
Quote from siirtomissä :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable):25:35 (mpr)
Lap of incident:16
Your Car Number48
Other Car(s) Involved:54
Brief Description of incident: car number 54 totally disobeys the waved blue flag. Another example of his disobedient driving can be seen on laps 43-45 (time 1:02.08 - 1:05.36) when he refuses to let car number 44 pass.

No penalty - only one corner with Car 48 close enough to make a sucessfull overtaking maneuver. Remember, the NDR Sporting code, as interpreted, requires the blue flagging car to INITIATE or be ABLE TO initiate an overtake for a blue flagged car to be considered as required to yield. Car 54 was taking a normal, although slighty wide like through the downhill chicane, and there was insufficent room for 48 to move alongside. Car 48's spin was self-induced by running wide at corner exit.

Quote from steven_martin :Session of Incident: Race
Timecode of incident:54:30
Lap of incident: 37 (for me)
Your Car Number: 67
Other Car(s) Involved: 38
Brief Description of incident: 38 overtakes under SC

Car 38 overtakes car 67 on the course, then 38 pits which lets 67 slip back through. However, it is deemed that time was gained through this move and therefore a post-Race time penalty (DT conversion) is issued to Car 38 - 12 second time penalty

Quote from boothy :Session of Incident: Race
Timecode of incident: 8:50
Your Car Number: 43
Other Car(s) Involved: 8
Brief Description of incident: two cars collide and spin off to the right on the back straight, I move to the left and try to brake at my normal point, before being rear ended by car 8.

Car 8 deemed to have caused an avoidable incident. 10 place grid penalty at next attended round.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG