The online racing simulator
Live For Speed - Race Your Weapon
(24 posts, started )
#1 - Myffe
So yeah my last over 2min LFS video is like from last year and when I heard this song, I immediately knew I had to make a video to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vw97oeVZ8M
Awesome!!!!

More of these! Simple and beautiful!

I just did not like music but still i give 5/5
#3 - hp999
Quote from Myffe :So yeah my last over 2min LFS video is like from last year and when I heard this song, I immediately knew I had to make a video to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vw97oeVZ8M

Do you take like film making classes in school or something lol? Your vids are over everyone else's imho and you don't use the same effects over and over again in your vids. Even if you do, they're not noticeable...

GJ, I like it!
Yeah.
Very nice camera work, also good quality. It was very enjoyable to watch, more of these dude.
Nice job.
#5 - Myffe
Quote from hp999 :Do you take like film making classes in school or something lol? Your vids are over everyone else's imho and you don't use the same effects over and over again in your vids. Even if you do, they're not noticeable...

GJ, I like it!

Thank you very much!

I have learned pretty much all by myself(sure there has been people giving me good tips). Actually just watching other lfs videos have teached me a lot things and different kind of tutorials helped me learning to use editing softwares (also Making LFS movies #2 thread was really helpful when I started making lfs vids).

Quote :Your vids are over everyone else's imho

Dont forget FireMike or Lynce! They are much more talented in LFS vids than me

EDIT: Also thx Unknown and FireMike
Simple and very well made. 10/10... pre-last shot had a bit not smooth camera slide, but in overall this video look like a high level video Nice job
#7 - Litro
Nice song, but too much fails and drift.
#8 - Myffe
Quote from Litro :Nice song, but too much fails and drift.

What do you mean with fails?
#9 - Litro
I think those crashes fit in very nicely in some scenes.
What I like the most, is that you did not lower the Volume for the Car sounds to 0, but let them play very subtle in the background sometimes.
Quote from Litro :Out of control/track

Not meaning that your comment doesnt have a point but still
Didn't like the song, but the video was great. Simple but to the point. Also checked some of your other videos, nice stuff, loved the Dirt 3 montage, cool easily fit as a game trailer IMO.
Awesome video mate, you improved a lot. Loved every single part of it. Hope to see more videos from you in the future.
Awesome timing & cutting, great atmo, makes me watching it speechless again and again. That's a keeper and sure within my all time top10 favs! At least it brought me back to the S2 feelings that I lost for some time. Now I need a Win7 wheel immediately...

Edit: I forgot about the most important: Thank You! =)
nice movie dude.
WoW, really nice video, liked the music and everthing else, at least is not a full boring drift video.

I wanna be on a video like that

Keep the good work!
I demand tutorials.

Awesome video. I might JUST have to make a video with dubstep or electronic music now to beat you! *angry face grr*
Quote from TehPaws3D :I demand tutorials.

1. Smooth and wise camera work.
2. Good cutting/sync it to the music.
3. Color correction and some really easy effects like blur, dissolve, flash etc.
4. Make sure your footage fits to the music.

Thats pretty much all I did when I was making this vid.

Of course you can give your video an extra effect boost with more professional programs like AE but I use only Vegas.
I dont usually comment on videos but when I do it is hell of a good one
is it possible to get a highres version for downloading? Just for my lfs moviecollection.
Love it! Keep up the good work mate...

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG