Permission abusers with ban/kick in a public server [NOT A BUG]
Im getting bans and kicks of a public server by a group of users (UD Team) with no logical reason.

Last night I spoke to one member on another server and he said he did not know that their fellow ban other users without reason when they went immediately to a public servant (That isn't hers). There were a few minutes in which they let the others play, but when a user unintentionally collided with a member of that team banned all other users (including me)

Screenshot attached:
http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/3748/banscreenshot.png

I don't like this is my first post in the forum, but to resolve the situation and learn to play with others.

The group leader is UD Drift or similar nick and the server name them use its: INDERACER #1 Demo Road

If any moderator sees fit to move the issue I have no problem
Greetings, PINKSHIET.
Hello there; its best if you contacted the host of that server. If the "INDERACER" server uses a forum, you can post a report there against the people misusing the vote ban/kick system.

(You'll be able to drive in that server after 12 hours; vote-bans only last 12h.)

This isn't a bug with LFS; the host has set the configuration of the server so that guest could vote to kick/ban. They might have their reasons to do that (or they could have simply set the config so that only admins can kick/ban...).

I know it sucks when you just want to race and people just vote-kick/bank you for no reason. If there isn't a forum hopefully one of the admins of the server might see this post and do something about it...
Thanks you for responding.

I thought maybe someone knew the owner of the server or even a group of these users and the message would arrive. It is unfortunate that people live close can we part of this so absurd, in the end they get bored of playing alone they are.

I searched the forum of the server and I haven't found, now I can only hope for a solution.

Greetings!
I'll close this thread as it is not a LFS bug.

Once I joined a host and I was banned because I was not German.

Don't worry if you are banned from a host for no reason. Just go to a better host
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG