The online racing simulator
LFS - FO8 Live [1080p]
(14 posts, started )
LFS - FO8 Live [1080p]
Here is a short video I made of a pretty awesome fight I had with teammate Stiggie. I decided to keep it in a TV broadcasting style and I tried some typical racing camera views like the helicopter shot, the rig shot in de hairpin and the camera in the barrier. I hope you enjoy the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llIlsUBMvMI

WARNING
The skin that were used in this video are NOT historically correct nor is this a recreation of a real battle. This is just a practise video.
Cool stuff
Cool i like this

<33
I pretty like it. I even like the darker colors.. for me it makes the video more solid... Most important thing is the plot which is quite unique, comparing with other recent videos... So, yeah.. It was joy to watch it. Keep it up!
Nice stuff, some commentary would have been awesome.
Quite liked it too

Although I find it a bit too dark, but the video itself is pretty nice to look at

Thank you guys for leaving a comment. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it.

When I started editing the video I began with a more 'showoff' type of style with music and darker colours. I decided to drop the idea and do this instead, I liked the colour so I kept it .

Any volunteers for adding some commentary?
Nice movie.
did you try to simulate the quality of analogue tv broadcasts?
Thats very nice. Liked it.
Nice vid. Nice skins. Nice driving.
Finaly a non-drifting video.
Quote from xfirestorm :
Finaly a non-drifting video.

I'd like to echo that sentiment.

It's good to see some well composed videos of the races, and this is an excellent example. Keep up the good work
Too many different camera views in a too short period of time and overall a non stabilized tracking of the whole scene. But, nice try
Quote from cargame.nl :Too many different camera views in a too short period of time.

Well, what did you expect from a tv broadcast from a short track?

Quote :and overall a non stabilized tracking of the whole scene.

What exactly do you mean by this? Don't get me wrong, I'm trying to learn from your reaction.

LFS - FO8 Live [1080p]
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG