The online racing simulator
JOOS: CAR problems [with VOB mods]
Hey guys.

long story short:
i updated to the latest version, My XRT Vob was modded to have a roll cage and wheel (nothing exterior) and made me get JOOS errors, i had Z28 standard VOB's that a replaced all my VOB's with and the problem kept happened with LX6 and FZ5.

because of this i figured "it must be because these standard VOB's are older" so i 100% made sure i had all 0.6B VOBs in my folder, its still happening and im getting really tired of hearing "matt stop using mods" so any suggestions?

thanks, matt.
make a fresh install
VOB Mods
You were never allowed to use VOB mods.
There is now extra VOB mod protection in the latest patch. It stops idiots who use mods from ruining other players races.
Vob mods cause collision detection problems.

Try reading the patch release notes.

http://www.lfs.net/?page=patch_6b
yes sir officer yes. i never used homo ass mods that changed the whole car, mine just had a sparco wheel, cage and FZ seats. everyone already knows that mods cause lag blah blah blah ect. i dunno why you're yappin about mods like you're the enforcer of lfs, i dont have mods on anymore. just give input on my damn problem.
Quote from Drift1r :yes sir officer yes. i never used homo ass mods that changed the whole car, mine just had a sparco wheel, cage and FZ seats. everyone already knows that mods cause lag blah blah blah ect. i dunno why you're yappin about mods like you're the enforcer of lfs, i dont have mods on anymore. just give input on my damn problem.

what do you expect? you use mods, you get OOS'ed. so stop using them. plain and simple. this isn't being "lfs police", this is by design.
Did you guys even read this part of his post?
Quote :[...]so i 100% made sure i had all 0.6B VOBs in my folder[...]

But just as Whiskey said: Try a fresh install. Just extract another fresh lfs copy into a new directory and try it. If it does work, your old installation still contains modded files.
Mods
Yes I did read all of the post, and the bit about having all the 0.6 Vobs.

And no I'm not an LFS enforcer.

It just makes me sad that kids think they can do what they like to a game regardless of the rules/effects. Then they come on here crying that they need help to sort out the problems.

If a Reinstall doesn't help you then tough, you mucked about with things you shouldn't be touching.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG