The online racing simulator
WANTED:Good wheel, Good price?
Hey everyone, I currently have around £50 saved in a BACS account. However, I've had 2 wheels in my past, a Saitek R220, which I had to buy twice due to defects and I have since turned into a button box and a Thrustmaster Ferrari Experience GT. The thrustmaster was good for a month or so and broke and the saitek lasted around a year before stuff when wrong.

So, rant over, the point is, can anybody recommend a good cheap wheel/does anyone have G25 used that they could perhaps sell me via BACS?
Quote from MattsterGT :Hey everyone, I currently have around £50 saved in a BACS account. However, I've had 2 wheels in my past, a Saitek R220, which I had to buy twice due to defects and I have since turned into a button box and a Thrustmaster Ferrari Experience GT. The thrustmaster was good for a month or so and broke and the saitek lasted around a year before stuff when wrong.

So, rant over, the point is, can anybody recommend a good cheap wheel/does anyone have G25 used that they could perhaps sell me via BACS?

I have had a DFP for several years now and it has never broken or gone wrong. You should be a able to pick one up on eBay cheaply.
Providing you don't need a clutch, h-shifter then the DFP is a great cheap-ish wheel
Mine only broke to due my fault, otherwise I'm sure it would still be going strong...

The Thrustmaster RGT has a clutch and sequential shifter, but its slighty more expensive and tbh going for that I would spend that bit more and go for the G25 and get the h-shifter aswell
DFGT. Best low cost wheel by a long shot.

Pedals are a bit crap though. You'll probably want to upgrade them after a few months, but they do the job for a while.
DFGT. DFP has nothing compared to it.
Quote from DavidTiger :Providing you don't need a clutch, h-shifter then the DFP is a great cheap-ish wheel
Mine only broke to due my fault, otherwise I'm sure it would still be going strong...

The Thrustmaster RGT has a clutch and sequential shifter, but its slighty more expensive and tbh going for that I would spend that bit more and go for the G25 and get the h-shifter aswell

I'm using a FFB Joystick as a H-Shifter as its a cheap alternative to a G25
Today i received my DFGT and it's great.I recommend it to you: a good wheel at a reasonable price.
I had a DFP and now a DFGT, the GT is much better, most important the FFB is a hell lot faster. On the DFP, I constantly pushed against the slow movement of the wheel, drifting etc where you have to steer very quickly was almost impossible (on 720° btw)
#9 - Zay
Honestly, try to get a G25 or G27, well worth the money, and you will be very happy.
Well thanks for all your responses, I'm half way to DFGT money and I've had a small scheme for old wheel, main part=button box but with a plug still for it's old pedals to make it 3 pedals...

It holy well depends on how much money I get next month (23rd=my birthday) if it's over £100 then I think I'll save a bit longer till G27 Money...
Err.. get Fanatec GT3 RS instead.. It's quality of G25/G27 at price of DFGT.
I have a Logitech MOMO Red that I'm looking to sell - in fact I've just stumbled across this thread while trying to establish its current value.

I'm near Birmingham if you're interested - £40.
Quote from MattsterGT :Well thanks for all your responses, I'm half way to DFGT money and I've had a small scheme for old wheel, main part=button box but with a plug still for it's old pedals to make it 3 pedals...

It holy well depends on how much money I get next month (23rd=my birthday) if it's over £100 then I think I'll save a bit longer till G27 Money...

Don't you have a job?
I have a used (I have the box for it) and a brand new in box DFP if your interested? PM me for more details
MEGA BUMP
Update:Got a G27 coming tommorow morning+I'm now 14.
Congrats mate!
Quote from MattsterGT :MEGA BUMP
Update:Got a G27 coming tommorow morning+I'm now 14.

14 Today?

SAMEEEE
Nah shiv, 14 on the 23rd October but congrats anyway

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG