The online racing simulator
ARMA 2 Free
(11 posts, started )
ARMA 2 Free
Battlefield had recently released a free for play game, and now ARMA has done the same with their Arma 2 (much like BF2).

Anyways, you can find it here.
http://www.arma2.com/free

Downloads are at the bottom of the page.
Got it already blud
i was thinking earlier about downloading it...havent done it yet.
Can't sign in to get my serial key

EDIT:
Nvm, IE sucks donkeyballs
I used IE without any problem..
#6 - BAMBO
Oh son of a mother duck! This is the second game that went free AFTER I paid the full price for it.

Screw you, Murphy! You and your goddamn laws!
Quote from BAMBO :Oh son of a mother duck! This is the second game that went free AFTER I paid the full price for it.

Been writing pissy emails in l33tsp34k to valve just because I can piss off the team just a littttle bit more.

Seriously, wtf. TF2 free = hackers delight..
#8 - Mysho
Quote from TehPaws3D :Been writing pissy emails in l33tsp34k to valve just because I can piss off the team just a littttle bit more.

Seriously, wtf. TF2 free = hackers delight..

The ****? TF2 free? I must have been sleeeeeeping far too long lmao. I am pissed off if that's true.
Quote from BAMBO :Oh son of a mother duck! This is the second game that went free AFTER I paid the full price for it.

Not so bad, as the free version has much lower res textures and limited content. Still, nice gift from BIS though.
Well the ArmA 2 Free game did it's job.

Got thoroughly addicted to it over the last week, but the usual idiots that populate free games online (hackers and team killers) persuaded me to move on to the real thing.

Picked up Operation Arrowhead and the British Armed Forces addon in yesterdays steam sale. Awesome game. Best fun I've had online in years with a shooter.
check out the TAW servers. those are good fun.

ARMA 2 Free
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG