The online racing simulator
LFS stats!
(465 posts, closed, started )
Quote from smith :D34N0, quick googling reveals many people with win9x encountering this error. I'll try to find more information and fix it, but you really should upgrade to something newer
edit: looks like this problem is specific to win98se only... win98 and winme should work.

Thanks, I know I should upgrade but this is just an old box at work I use for running stats, I'll look into possibility of putting Win2000 on it

Dean
Quote from smith :CrazyICE, this happens on single player & hotlap replays only, and they are not supported. What replay did you use?

mpr
sorry, but i only create stats out of mprs...
and i think scawen did a SPX fix for sprs with patch P2....
CrazyICE, show me a multiplayer replay with this problem, as I haven't witnessed it lately...

Regarding single player (race) replays, all SPX packets I receive for every player are equal to the very first SP1 value, iirc.
I never dig the problem though, as there is no much sense in analysing of spr's.
Updates again, relay server related mainly.
Quote from smith :Regarding single player (race) replays, all SPX packets I receive for every player are equal to the very first SP1 value, iirc.

I can't seem to reproduce this, i'm getting a different time (apparently correctly) in every SPX packet, doesn't matter if it's single player or two AI drivers. If anyone can provide a SPR which sends duplicate SPX packets or has any reliable way to reproduce the bug then please let me know.
Scawen, CrazyICE - recently I discovered it was my screening error, I beg your pardon.

It only happened on more than two split tracks, where by some weird chance I briefly tested spr's.

One thing I'm curious though - am I wrong or lfsworld player name is not stored in single player race replays?
no problem smith
you'r welcome
Quote from smith :...am I wrong or lfsworld player name is not stored in single player race replays?

They are only stored in the file if it's a hotlap SPR.
Smith, from your first post:

Quote : graph v1.12
- Lap by lap graph improved;

the file is however v1.11
Sorry, I wasn't too attentive. Fixed.
Demo replays not working anymore?
Erm excuse me, must have missed some point, but why isn't stats working for Demo replays anymore? Any phylosophical ideas behind it, or some programming issues?
Well, the reason is that I track players pit-out and rejoin events (and something else probably) using lfsworld username, and since demo reps have its value blanked, things are going uberhaywire in some cases.

Besides that, who needs a demo in these days anyway?
Like me organizing the Demo Championships for my country
Anyways think we will sort out the problem somehow.
I can make a build without demo check especially for you, if you want
It should work in case of simple and straightforward race.
Hi, quick question...

In the updated first post, it says:

- Logging of ingame messages;

Does this create an output anywhere, if so where, I cant see it except within the DOS like window when the replay is running, but does it not save this data anywhere?

Cheers
Quote from mkinnov8 :

Does this create an output anywhere, if so where, I cant see it except within the DOS like window when the replay is running, but does it not save this data anywhere?

Cheers

You should set the approproate setting in the stats.xml file (AFAIK logging is disabled (set false) as default.)

search for this row:
<LogIngameMessages>false</LogIngameMessages>

Hi smith!

I have attached a result in which are driving aids I think?!

can you explain what the letters mean?

regards germanpio
Attached files
23.11.05_141900_results.rar - 2.7 KB - 212 views
Edit1: so the complete list is

k = keyboard
m = mouse
w = wheel
ag = auto gears
ac = auto clutch
gb = gear change blip
gc = gear change cut
bh = brake help
th = throttle help

Thanks for your audience
GerG, you are absolutely right
do you still have the version for S1?

I sent you a pm but I think you will notice it here anyway and it could be interesting

edit: thx for sending it
I must confess I haven't tried, but afaik this doesn't work with qually right?

How hard would it be to detect if it was a qually session, and then only log the data needed (say number of laps, best time, best possible time and stuff like that)?

That was an entire race weekend could be seen in easy to view webpages.

On another note, I always use notepads "replace all" feature to change " | " to "<br>" (no quotes) so it looks neater.
Quote from tristancliffe :I must confess I haven't tried, but afaik this doesn't work with qually right?

How hard would it be to detect if it was a qually session, and then only log the data needed (say number of laps, best time, best possible time and stuff like that)?

That was an entire race weekend could be seen in easy to view webpages.

I'm not sure it really neccessary, but I'll try to think about it.

Quote from tristancliffe :On another note, I always use notepads "replace all" feature to change " | " to "<br>" (no quotes) so it looks neater.

Change template file and save yourself from manual work.
It was just a thought...

And about the template file - I'm really quite ashamed I didn't find/spot that.
why can't LfS stats 1.32 create results out of spr files?
I cut off demo replays, the reasons are somewhere above, and spr replays are detected as demo replays by the checker, so they are not supported too.
-
(Freddy_P) DELETED by Freddy_P
This thread is closed

LFS stats!
(465 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG