The online racing simulator
LFS stats!
(465 posts, closed, started )
Sure it works in realtime.
If you're getting this kind of error messages, remove the password which is obviously defined in multiplayer/start new game dialogue.
i suppose there is misunderstand here,i start new race on any server and start lfs stats,and it works in black window,but when race ends it doesnt write results,maybe i dont know to setup properly. p.s. few days ago i downloaded program and it worked,i saw results and all of that. can you please explain me how to set it up? what i must put in folder? can you post some picture of setup?
can you please help me? here i put pictures of what program do and pic of my config
Attached files
Desktop.rar - 506.7 KB - 197 views
when I overrode the old graph stuff with ver.1.13, it crashed too while generating graphs;
when I made new/clean folder for it - all ok again

Edit: doh, got half of the graphs...
i am not using graph,only stats
Quote from magicius :i am not using graph,only stats

erm...I wasn't talking to you, sry
I don't think I ever eddited the stats confic, but my "new" folder looks like this. Stats go automatically to "results" folder, I copy them where you see them and then run the graph - works here .
Attached images
pic14365.jpg
hmm, i tried with new folder too, maybe my stats are just messed up. ill try again...

edit:
tried with new stats, nothing seems to help, new graphs until superuk, then nothing anymore and graph crashes, same for renku...

any help smith?
dodo.ger & Renku, attach the tsv file of the replay causing trouble, please.
There is a possibility that something might be borked in new graphs code, although it works with my test data.

And one more thing, since graph is complied with msvs 2005 from now on, ms.net framework v2 is required, otherwise the program just crashes.

magicius, what are the last lines program writes before exiting?
attached mine too, should be same as renkus though. also i have installed ms nf v2, otherwise graphs of first race wouldnt have worked.

have you tested with the replays i linked to smith?
Attached files
2006-09-21_17.54.59_results_race_extended.rar - 3.3 KB - 166 views
There was a problem with racers who done one or no laps, but it should be gone now. Try if a fixed version works...
Hello Smith!

Thanks for your program and the update!
I have a question : what can you do for race by team of 2 racers (or more)?

I have an example of stats with teams (2 racers) :
- #218 2F2F Kevin = Kevin + GanJ
- #220 2F2F Got' = Got' + Oliv76
- other but I forgot the names

The stats :
http://oliv76000.free.fr/LFS_E ... -16_23.57.15_results.html

Bye
I'm afraid there is little to nothing I can do in current circumstances, since two year old backbone wasn't developed with player swapping in mind.

So, I guess nothing is going to change until I find the interest to rewrite it from scratch or someone else does this job in his project.
Quote from smith :There was a problem with racers who done one or no laps, but it should be gone now. Try if a fixed version works...

Works like a charm , Thanks Smith , your work is really appreciated
works here too now, thanks smith.
It doesn't matter.
I understand you.
I'll try to find a solution
Quote from smith :I'm afraid there is little to nothing I can do in current circumstances, since two year old backbone wasn't developed with player swapping in mind.

So, I guess nothing is going to change until I find the interest to rewrite it from scratch or someone else does this job in his project.

EDIT : It's ('ll be) possible to generate Stats with a choice of car ( only XFR+UFR for my example)?
Oliv76000, I can't say anything particular atm, but it looks like a thing that is unlikely going to be implemented, sorry.

dodo.ger, post tsv files of these replays pls, I am very limited on traffic.
ok, i keep that in mind, here they are...
Attached files
tsv.rar - 5.6 KB - 176 views
I beg your pardon, it was yet another stupid mistake.

dodo.ger, the problem should be gone now.
hehe, ill give it another try.

edit:
works, thx again.
I read that some people have successfully executed this application in a nix enviroment using wine, so have I. But what about the graph application which needs the .net framework?

I've installed mono but to no avail. I guess the real problem is I haven't got an X-server running. Has anyone else been able to generate stats in a nix/CLI enviroment? if so, how?

Thanks
Quick thoughts on the subject.

if I am not mistaken, mono doesn't fully support Windows.Forms classes yet, and they are used to draw the charts. While there should be a way to surpass the absence of X on your server, I'm afraid lack of classes support is fatal.

Also I'm not sure if mono is capable of understanding the .Net 2 framework requiring code.

I can share the graph sources to fiddle with the problem, if anyone wants to.
This thread is closed

LFS stats!
(465 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG