The online racing simulator
LFS stats!
(465 posts, closed, started )
Like try using the stats.xml -> Value: <Dedicated>false</Dedicated> change to true.
Is there a list of all the template words ? . I dont see it in the readme , or do the csv template contain all the possible template words already ?
They're not documented, if you want you can make one...
All available words are used in supplied template files.
Thanks a lot, i tried it out and i don't know what you changed but it's seems to work fine ... (I also deleted every race file that had no info - csv 0 Ko )

When do you think you have finished changing the output file so i can add split times?

Awsome work keep going !!
Quote from donzeze :When do you think you have finished changing the output file so i can add split times?

Uh, sorry, but can you explain what did you really mean by this?
Quote from smith :donzeze, I plan to rewrite output generating code to make it more flexible, and your request will be possible then.

Regarding version number, d'oh! Its been to much hassle lately...

You said that somewere page 8 becouse i asked you how i could manage to write splits time this way :
split1 as it is
split2 = split2 + split1
split3 = split 2 + split3

... so on

Cause i didn't manage to do this with templating only ( i don't even know if it's possible or not )

Good Work
Quote from donzeze :You said that somewere page 8 becouse i asked you how i could manage to write splits time this way :
[.....]

I'm afraid my comment has been related to inserting track name into csv file, and it became possible in latest version indeed.
I never promised anything about splits.
Quote from smith :I never promised anything about splits.

Never mind then...I'll find something if I get some time to do that..
Hi, i have just download the 1.38 version for the first time. I do as the instuction say change the insim port etc etc and i start up lfs and then stats and nothing happens, all lfsstats saying connecting to then nothing so i tryed it again and went back to lfs and got 2 message

InSim : packet received before ISI packet
InSim : Admin password does not match

not to what to do at this and i have no idea how to fix it sinces it's my first time useing this program
@smith:

Can you put the option to set the target folder back in the next update, please? I think it a useful option if you are making stats for different leagues and it saves time.
I have another suggestion, It would be more convinient to make a separate config file for each league and launch stats with config name as command line parameter
great Idea

but first, there is a problem to solve Almost the same like warpers
but this time at the end of a mpr. It works fine, but then the windows error message appears (the same like warpers).

It creates the html file, the csv file and the chat file, but not the tsv file.

Track: BL1
Car: F08
Patch U (no Testpatch)
Attached files
stats.xml.txt - 1.6 KB - 244 views
germanpio, looks like I can't repeat this error.
I need that replay and a set of your template files to be able to do anything.
don't know if suggested before, but what about a automatic FTP upload, or if located on the server machine, a automatic copy/move function to a specific folder?
see attachment
Attached files
stats.zip - 1.6 MB - 292 views
Quote from CrazyICE :don't know if suggested before, but what about a automatic FTP upload, or if located on the server machine, a automatic copy/move function to a specific folder?

That would make league admining SOOOOOOOOOO much easier.
germanpio, quickfix for current version is enabling displayingamemessages in config. yes, its weird

regarding automatical moving, uploading and similar things - I'm not really a fan of incorporating these features into the program, as it can be easily done with a simple program on any scripting language, like perl. unix way ftw
Quote from smith :germanpio, quickfix for current version is enabling displayingamemessages in config. yes, its weird

regarding automatical moving, uploading and similar things - I'm not really a fan of incorporating these features into the program, as it can be easily done with a simple program on any scripting language, like perl. unix way ftw

but what shall other people do, which can not script/code?
this was just a suggestion, but i think this is a very useful thing!
Quote from smith :germanpio, quickfix for current version is enabling displayingamemessages in config. yes, its weird

edit: worked with "true"

Indeed it is weird illepall
Flag abbreviations
Thanks for the great tool!

Can someone explain what the different flag abbreviations are? I don't see that in the readme or anywhere in this thread...

m ag ac gc gb bh

Thanks
@WRX_Racer: here it is
k = keyboard
m = mouse
w = wheel
ag = auto gears
ac = auto clutch
gb = gear change blip
gc = gear change cut
bh = brake help
th = throttle help
Merci Oliv!
Generate stats in webpage
you're welcome WRX_Racer!!!

Can Someone explain me how to generate automatically Stats on my webpage?
Is there any posibility to make LFS stats to work with demo or single player races/replays ??
This thread is closed

LFS stats!
(465 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG