The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 81: Transform LFS Car On To a Given Image

This rounds theme is... "Transform LFS Car On To a Given Image"

Round rules: (made by skiper, these will not be changed)
By using a screenshot below transform LFS car on to that image. The rest of the edit is up to you. You are not allowed to use any other external images, just the one given.
http://i.pixs.ru/storage/8/6/3 ... 000St_2456973_2385863.jpg

Cars: All
Tracks: All

Quote :Competition rules:
  • When you have finished your picture and want to enter it into the competition, please write 'Final Entry' in the relevant post.
  • You must provide a preview picture (no bigger than 400 x 400 pixels) as well as the High Resolution picture. (The preview picture does not have to be exactly 400 x 400 pixels - it can be smaller to maintain the correct aspect ratio [for example, 400 x 300 pixels])
  • No renders, old images or VOB MODS to be used.
  • You may incorporate external non-LFS images into your work, but you MUST give a link to any images used.*
  • You MUST NOT use any LFS screenshot material that does not belong to you. (You are not even allowed to ask others to take a picture for you etc., everything has to be done by you.)*
  • During the voting, you are FORBIDDEN to get more votes in an unfair way. (Asking your team members, friends etc. to vote for you.) If I find out, your image will be removed from the voting and you will not be allowed to take part in the competition. (For how long, that is to be decided by me.)
  • All pictures MUST be uploaded to LFSForum.net, so basically in the attachments. (Other uploading websites are not allowed to be used.) (This is because of the fact, that after some time, the other websites get shut down and pictures in hall of fame or old threads disappear and we can never get to see them again..
  • The winner of the round should explain how he made his edit. This is not a MUST rule, but it would be great for the beginners and also others to learn and see new things. (This means, giving 2-4 images of the steps, the raw screenshot etc. telling the techniques and tools used.)
  • Any entries that will be ignoring 1 or more rules listed above, will not be accepted.

* If these rules are ignored, then the person might be forbidden to take participation in the competition for some time.

Anyone is allowed to post their pictures and take participation in the competition as long as the rules are obeyed.

Competition closes on THURSDAY, 07.07.2011. at 21:00 GMT.
Every round of the competition will last 3 weeks. (18 days to enter, 3 days to vote.)

BONUS *FUN* RULES:

- You must obey the rules
- No b*tching/moaning/arguing

Have fun and good luck! Feel free to discuss the topic, images or ask questions.
#2 - Kova.
Links dont work for me.
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : Not needed anymore; link fixed
#3 - Kova.
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : Not needed anymore; link fixed
Well, I corrected it now. And the posted link was the correct one, I'm not sure how Kova. was opening the link, probably copy/paste in to the browser. The problem was that, I relinked the link from the previous round with this rounds image. So basically, you would see the "name" of the link to the image what Kova. shows, but when you click on it, it would lead to the correct image.

But anyway, I fixed it, so there shouldn't be any misunderstanding now.
I think, I will try.
andro wrong example, you put police car.
#7 - Kova.
I just click on the link, but i've tried to copy/paste the link, it's the same too, it dont work for me...

Quote :(net::ERR_TIMED_OUT)

Quote from Bmxtwins :andro wrong example, you put police car.

I don't know what is wrong with your links, but for me it's the correct one and it works PERFECTLY FINE!

Link of the example: http://i.pixs.ru/storage/8/6/3 ... 000St_2456973_2385863.jpg
Link of the police car: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2010/nfshphi5.jpg

Now compare the link, they are different and look on the top, it's only the example link there not police car's link. It was police car's link, but it's not there anymore because I've already fixed it yesterday.

For those who still aren't getting the right link for some very mysterious reason, I added the picture in the attachments.
Attached images
ASMS2000St_2456973_2385863.jpg
Nice, I'll try this one..
so we need to make a ricer or can we do other things aswell.
Why ricer? Didn't get your point because you won't be able to see the white car after you've done the edit.

And everything is explained in the rules, so...
Quote from andRo. :Why ricer? Didn't get your point because you won't be able to see the white car after you've done the edit.

And everything is explained in the rules, so...

so we need to make a LFS car, look as close to that car as possible??
Quote from andRo. : By using a screenshot below transform LFS car on to that image. The rest of the edit is up to you. You are not allowed to use any other external images, just the one given.

Quote from Bmxtwins :so we need to make a LFS car, look as close to that car as possible??

What is wrong with you? Even I can clearly understand he means to place a LFS car on top of the image and edit the S2K out...

Seems like you totally ignored what andro said too?

I recommend to start posting again when your IQ is bigger than your shoe size, just a hint.
Maybe he need more broken glass textures
Final Entry
Hi all. Tihs is my first Photomode entry. I've made it with CMX viewer, Photoshop and Fraps. It's simple, strange and horrendous because i'm a n00b at image edition. So, here's my entry! Hope u like it (or at least don't hate it)!
Attached images
Entry Photomode.jpg
Entry-Photomode-prev.jpg
wip, may end up final if I can't find the time to finish it.

Attached images
FZR3_pre.jpg
FZR3.jpg
GAVD999
WoW)
not bad)
but, it is necessary to balance colors of the car with a background

Quote from MrM4T3U5 :Hi all. Tihs is my first Photomode entry. I've made it with CMX viewer, Photoshop and Fraps. It's simple, strange and horrendous because i'm a n00b at image edition. So, here's my entry! Hope u like it (or at least don't hate it)!

I think to you it is necessary to study skills of a photoshop.
Thanks Skiper , keep trying to balance the colours, brightness etc, will try and adjust it further if i get time.
Final version work

Attached images
81_tt_400.jpg
81_tt_hd.jpg
Maybe this is not comply with the rule.
Attached images
pmc_w21.jpg
pmc_w21_min.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG