Jackass Ryan Dunn Dies :(
(94 posts, started )
Ryan dunn was killed in a Car crash at around 3.30 am see more info here

R.I.P
Crap...

R.I.P

Pic 1 / Pic 2

Quote :He did have a passenger with him at the time of the crash but both bodies were burnt so badly that the second person has not been identified yet.
Ryan was identified by some of his tattoos that he has on his chest and a few patches of facial hair.

Drink driving apparently... Stupid, stupid...
#3 - hp999
Rip. :/

^he was apparently doing 180 kph, not surprised really.
Ive never liked Jackass but I remeber Dunn for his great pranks

[']
#5 - DeKo
Shame, he was only 34.

Anyway, no-one knows whether he was drunk or not. There may or may not be a picture that may or may not have been taken the same night, and the drink he's holding might have been juice for all we know.
#6 - Myffe
Dammit he was the best jackass guy
shame. liked every single nutter out of this bunch. guess this means a break for the whole jackass stuff. supposedly he lived life to its fullest, though.

after all, it still is weird to a certain degree. those guys have put themselves at serious risks regularly without any life-threatening consequences.
then again, [possible] drunk driving is dafter than any jackass stunt ever.
or, with quite a bit of dark humour, quoted from another forum:

Quote :I'm Ryan Dunn and this is 'High Speed Drink Driving'.

whether he was sober or not, he still was reportedly going about 180 km/h. i am interested in who was sitting next to him that very moment and feel sorry for both of them.
goodbye, ryan dunn.
Passenger is probably some random woman he grabbed after out drinking.

I've watched all their shows, movies, and Dunn's personal TV show, and I'll miss his crazy personality.

R.I.P.
R.I.P. Ryan,

Was one of the favorites from the Jackass's...
Sad news

RIP
Oh no, a person dies while DUI?

Yeah, don't care. And since I'm no longer 12, watching some dude do stupid things doesn't impress me. :|
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Oh no, a person dies while DUI?

Yeah, don't care. And since I'm no longer 12, watching some dude do stupid things doesn't impress me. :|

Awwww. Cute. I want to be alpha just like you.
Shut up you PETA member.

I'm being serious, people die every day. Some people die from natural causes, some people die from being stupid and I don't have sympathy for people who take risks and kill themselves (AND ANOTHER PERSON...) because they're trying to impress a bunch of dumb American teenagers.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Shut up you PETA member.

I'm being serious, people die every day. Some people die from natural causes, some people die from being stupid and I don't have sympathy for people who take risks and kill themselves (AND ANOTHER PERSON...) because they're trying to impress a bunch of dumb American teenagers.

I assume you'll never be upset if people you know die either then? Or are people you don't know allowed to die without people being sad?
If one of my friends died because they were drunk driving, then yes, I'd be upset; but I wouldn't feel pity for them. I'd call them an idiot. Call that me being a heartless bastard or cold or whatever...but if you play with fire you're going to get burnt. Car accident (genuine error, whether their fault or not), Cancer, disease, illness (except those caused by drugs, alcohol or smoking) - yes, a great shame. But if people take a heroin overdose, or die while drunk driving, I can only say that that person brought it on themself.

Oh and, they'd be my friend. I'd have a personal attachment to them. Not some fictitious attachment because I'd see them on a TV show. But now we're getting onto philosophy and the whole "people dying" and "feeling remorse" and about whether knowing them or not means you have to feel sad about it.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :don't have sympathy for people who take risks and kill themselves (AND ANOTHER PERSON...) because they're trying to impress a bunch of dumb American teenagers.

Wooh... First time I have to agree about what you say
#19 - Osco
he dunn wrecked himself...

too soon? :hide:
Keep it trollin' trollin' trollin'
EXCEPT. Try to google that ''joke'' article. You cant find it.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I don't have sympathy for people who take risks and kill themselves (AND ANOTHER PERSON...) because they're trying to impress a bunch of dumb American teenagers.

somehow i doubt they were filming him crash a car at over 100 mph for the jackass tv show
Dont worry. He is just a "tough" guy, you know.
So is he dead or what?

(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG