The online racing simulator
cool) now i have it)
Congratulations to all the new patch)
Quote from Scawen :You still have two, because it's Friday you got one this morning.

Anyway we'll reset everyone's unlock count to 3 when we release 0.6B.

That's good!

Anyway, the follow-up then...

Installed the 0.6A4 via the PE you offered and:

- spent one unlock
- problem eliminated, finito, smashed into oblivion, kaput.

I doubt it was corrupted installation related - probably something I had previously that no longer is compatible with 0.6A4. What that was, no clue.

Also, tried what you suggested (after I was sure the problem was no more): I tried a different rez, 1600*900 (the LCD native) and was pleasantly surprised to find that FPS wise, there was no discernible hit.

Scawen, thank you for the help and suggestions.

Regards,
Miguel
Quote from vistaman :@Miguel: I think it's rather your pc's fault. The Patch seems to work fine for everybody, but not for you...? There's something wrong. Try to get fresh GFX Drivers, and set everything to default if you made custom settings.

-Dopii

Hello.

As you can see (the installer Scawen suggested solved it) it was NOT related to any graphics driver(s).

Food for thought for your benefit, if I may:
- previous versions of LFS: NO PROBLEM
- more than a dozen simulations installed: not a single problem with any of them (at least, of the nature of this issue)

You probably meant well, but...why would my PC be at fault? Hmm...

@Inouva,

no. I tried the ENB series for GTR2 and GTRE and had serious performance issues, no matter how I reworked the ENB config files.

Anyway, LFS is rather pleasing to look at, the lighting and shaders used provide for quite realistic visuals, so ENB is (IMO) not necessary.
Quote from MiguelMargarido :Also, tried what you suggested (after I was sure the problem was no more): I tried a different rez, 1600*900 (the LCD native) and was pleasantly surprised to find that FPS wise, there was no discernible hit.

Scawen, thank you for the help and suggestions.

Thanks for the report. I'm pleased it is working well now.
Been testing for a while now. All is working well Great work team.
I hope that the test patches s3 already start at the beginning \ end of August this year
Quote from [Audi TT] :I hope that the test patches s3 already start at the beginning \ end of August this year

It would be nice)) This is real time, or your assumptions?
my assumptions
#85 - Jakg
Quote from [Audi TT] :I hope that the test patches s3 already start at the beginning \ end of August this year

You must be new here.
Quote from Jakg :You must be new here.

I am an ordinary user, not the tester

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG