The online racing simulator
2011 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 10
The tenth practice session for the 2011 Kyoto 500 will be held on Friday, 17 June 2011 at 17:00 UTC.

17:00 UTC Qualifying
17:45 UTC (approx) Race - 62 (60 racing) laps, one green-flag pitstop required

BONUS: If the race goes green flag all the way, all racers who finish will get double credit, and all racers that start but do not finish will get a session credit.

The insim application will order you based on its method, providing you are on-track before I start qualify. You are NOT to ask "Why am I not in the list" or similar. I will be taking care of that throughout the session - there will be a chance to mention you did not take a run at the end of the session. First infraction is a warning, second loss of 4 grid places, 3rd is start from the back of the field.

You are to respect all messages from administration. If we ask you to do something, like back off the SC or behind another competitor, do it, and don't say anything at all. The response is performing the action, that's all we need.

Remember that the initial race start is triple-file, overtaking permitted at green flag.

On restarts from caution periods, cars line up in the order they are on track, leader may select when to begin accelerating anytime after a designated point between turns 2 and 3. No overtaking is permitted until the green flag is flown.

Your presence in TeamSpeak is required for the session. You don't have to be able to talk, you just need to at least be able to listen. Connect your TS client top, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }o 84.45.52.142; port 10005. Remember that TS may be recorded for logging and control purposes during the session.

If you plan to attend, let us know here!
I in theroy should be there
I should be able to attend, not sure about qually session tho. Is that a problem?

Cya tonight guys!
Ill be there.
In most prob.
try
#8 - Kova.
Not sure. :|
LETS GO present
Already done,juliao!

Some guys messed up themselves in pit entry,causing caution when more than half the field has been in pits,some haven't... Hopefully something like that won't happen in real deal.
Quote from Eclipsed :Already done,juliao!

Some guys messed up themselves in pit entry,causing caution when more than half the field has been in pits,some haven't... Hopefully something like that won't happen in real deal.

USED GOOGLE TRASLATION ?
not intend you
Quote from juliao :USED GOOGLE TRASLATION ?
not intend you

No,I can speak english,learned it,you should too,makes communication way easier internationally and reduces misunderstanding caused by google translate,which is meant to just understand meaning of text,not for serious translation!
Quote from Eclipsed :No,I can speak english,learned it,you should too,makes communication way easier internationally and reduces misunderstanding caused by google translate,which is meant to just understand meaning of text,not for serious translation!

I use the translator google and really does not help traslate

2011 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 10
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG