The online racing simulator
im logged in but can't.....
(7 posts, started )
im logged in and can enter into lfs world, but when going into "My online car-skins" it says "You must be logged in with your LFS username to access this window."

but i am logged in u !!!!.

any ideas on wht the prob is?

cheers 4 any help!
Log out of lfsworld and then login again.

I had same issue, when I realized I was logged in as a guest
-
(superuk) DELETED by superuk
tried logging out and back in, but still no joy, im probably doing something stupid, heres a pic.

http://quick.imgfree.net/40612 " alt="" onload="imageAutoSize(this)" />
Are you loggin in with your webname or gamename? (needs to be game)
#5 - Krane
Go to tools->clear private data and atleast clear cookies, cache and authenticated sessions. Or if you have no reason not to, clear everything. Then try again.

Other possibility is that you have used naughty pictures on your skins and you have been banned using them. (I don't actually know how you'd see that in LFSW, it's just a guess)
1)tried both loggin in with my webname or gamename

2)and tools->clear private data and atleast clear cookies, cache and authenticated sessions.

but still cannot get into skins upload, u might b right that i hav been locked out , but i can't see why, haven't uploaded anything rude.

oh well, thanks 4 the reply's though
Im having the same problem and ive tried everything mentioned, it still isnt working. I havnt yet uploaded any skins so i cant have been locked, ive only had lfs for about a week. Any more suggestions?

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG