The online racing simulator
Server
(12 posts, started )
Server
Hello!

I'm trying to open a server only for UFR cars ... i never done this before so i want some help from you if possiblle ... i gave permissions to my router and to windows firewall for this game on port 63392 and then i just setup a server on lfs menu

The server name is "UFR SO Classic" and only for UFR

Can you guys please check if the server appears on the list and if you can login ? I will let it open until someone post here some feedback

I will aprecciate a lot your help
My final goal will be to make a challenge in all SO tracks for UFR and drivers with H-shifter an clunch pedal

Thanks!
Jorge
Connect timed out
maybe you need to restart your router after opening port (my case)
Thanks Daniel!

I restarted the router
Do i need to do something else? Install the dedicated server file from the lfs main site? or changing anythink else besides the windows firewall or the router?
I checked my firewalll again and a lfs is allowed in all ports and adresses ... is that ok or must i specifie the 6393 ports?

All the help is wellcome since i am new and have no experience on this
I just want to compete online with UFR since i cant find no servers for that available
Can someonne check the server again please?
I don't see it. Is it 0.5 version?
0.5 version? i dont understand ... its z28 version
its not dedicated server ... not yet ... i'm trying first to make it work as normal server

Just click on the link on the left "Online at: UFR SO Classic "

I have windows 7 ultimate and my router is "Thomson TG784n"
Can someonne check the server again please?
Or just click link on the left "UFR SO Classic"

Thanks!
timed out after a minute or so
im in contact with LFS developers ... maybe they can figure what is the problem ...
Gracias Whiskey!
Whiskey has connected and stayed connected for 3 mins; it means that the ports are open and that others can join. That means LFS is fine, right?

Is your connection good enough to host the server and drive? So far only Whiskey has connected to the server; get some more people to join in to see how the server holds up; don't make any assumptions based on a single connection/time out.

By the way, the version you're currently hosting on (0.5 Z28) is not compatible for people who're testing the new (test patch) version - 0.6A1; people on the new version can't connect to 0.5 hosts...
i did not realise whiskey was connected for 3 minutes ... and it probably disconnected cause i close it to try i new configuration .. dumm i was ... i didnt see him connected

I dont know anyboddy eles who plays LFS online so i have to ask help here in the forum to connect to the server

I have 30MB speed internet connection ... its a good one i think ... my PC is AMD 3.2mmhz 4 cores, 4gb ram, H6850 graphic cards ... is that ok?
this is my first attempt to create a server and i ddont know much about this ...

Can someone try to connect again?
Or just click link on the left "UFR SO Classic"

thanks again!
The connection is working! one racer just was abble to connect ok ... now let's see if more people join so i can see if my pc can host more racers

Server
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG