The online racing simulator
[Textures] Is there anybody out there?
Hey guys,

is there anybody out there on the forum who is actually making new Textures for any stuff in lfs?

I want some new textures in my LiveForSpeed.
would be nice if someone does in a certain Time a nice pack for us users.
After the latest high res textures that were made, there were no need for further high res pack - no one working on them anymore.

If you think of other types of texture packs, like "Sands Of Fernbay" I would like to see more of that kind of work, but it also seems people have stopped making those aswell
I'm making xrt pack 2011 and some other stuff, dunno if I'll share though. Let's see.
Share, if you get it finished
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Share, if you get it finished

It's kind of ready already. If I'd release it the people that likes contrast would whine the hell out of it. It's just another dark interior.

All I need to do now is some skin and rim textures. And tyre textures. Don't tell critics yet since it's obviously not ready yet.
Attached images
LFS 2011-06-14 21-11-15-77.jpg
IMO it looks nice, waiting for the other textures too.
I randomly update textures whenever im driving and notice something that looks low res or poor. Other than that I dont really want or need any more high res stuff. Infact sometimes ill go through the textures I have and resize some of the daft stuff like hi res wipers and brake callipers. Dont need them taking up memory as you never see them while racing!
#8 - CrutZ
Well i can show my month of work. When i have time i'll make a thread about this project of mine. '' few '' screens
Attached images
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg
11.jpg
13.jpg
17.jpg
ob4.jpg
ob6.jpg
That does not look bad at all
Not to be difficoult here, but could you attach pictures or make them showable in this topic instead of links? Danke!
liked thoes man
Quote from The Very End :Not to be difficoult here, but could you attach pictures or make them showable in this topic instead of links? Danke!

I totally agree with you,i was in a hurry at that moment. I once tryed to make thread but i was trouble adding screens and it got very annoyng with manage attachment . I would like to myself this way too .

Later i will make a thread for this. This texturing has become kind a hobby for me lately.

Thanks for your comments.

edit:I never liked this forum type. Seems i have some kind of issue again with showable pictures, [IMG] shows link version too. and managed attachment,you still have to make click to see this image.
Quote from CrutZ :I totally agree with you,i was in a hurry at that moment. I once tryed to make thread but i was trouble adding screens and it got very annoyng with manage attachment . I would like to myself this way too .

Later i will make a thread for this. This texturing has become kind a hobby for me lately.

Thanks for your comments.

edit:I never liked this forum type. Seems i have some kind of issue again with showable pictures, [IMG] shows link version too. and managed attachment,you still have to make click to see this image.

If you add them as attachment, and we have to push them to see them in full size - that's ok It will be a little thumbnail in the post then.

Thank you for taking the time! I did however also click through the stuff manually, and it looks really nice!

Edit: The only thing I have to say, to be a little pirky here is that the asphalt is a little to dark. Maybe try a lighter version of it? The other stuff again, looks amazing!
Quote :Edit: The only thing I have to say, to be a little pirky here is that the asphalt is a little to dark. Maybe try a lighter version of it? The other stuff again, looks amazing!

It might be yes,but it's actualy guz of my eyes,had a nasty car accident 2 years ago. Now i have to use darker designs/colors everywhere for a while.

Sorry for that
Oh, I am sorry
Would it be hard making two versions, lets say one with the dark asphalt, and one roughly half as dark as the other?
Quote from The Very End :Oh, I am sorry
Would it be hard making two versions, lets say one with the dark asphalt, and one roughly half as dark as the other?

Actualy not,and im planning to make many versions and experiment different stuff But it just takes time and i don't have it quite much (wisiting hospital too offten)

But everything what you can see on pictures are still wip
Good stuff mate, take your time, and as we know - LFS development won't stop anytime soon, so you have a lot of time on ya hands
Hi

Currently i am using the Revolution Pack (June 2010). It's still working for me and looks great! That and some nice interiors completely changes your LFS (sort of..:shrug

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG