The online racing simulator
Au1 mrt [lfs 0.6a]
(12 posts, started )
Au1 mrt [lfs 0.6a]
All must know that in the autocross (where DREG, a circle) is the trail maps! The truth is not completed yet, here in this version it became available. I did a layout for it with 2 sectors. The best result on the mouse I did 0:19.5 at three o'clock in the night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvE4RChZ56g
i thought it was possible to get there before, but the track's surface was ice, so it wasn't very practical?
Earlier this place was not available and was ice, even in the patch z34 was impossible to put objects. Now, you can
#4 - Litro
Wasn't this track available with open configs(Z30)? I remember, that I drove there, but there wasn't ice, just pure asphalt.
Quote from [Audi TT] :but I believe it as it was not mentioned so loud)

Loud enough for 100+ people to download it.

More publicity the better to people to know about the "secret kart track"
100 of 700 active licensed pilots
I am glad that this track is because you can still do the reverse) + add new twists, as wall segments are placed. There are places where you can leave the track.
Quote from Litro :Wasn't this track available with open configs(Z30)? I remember, that I drove there, but there wasn't ice, just pure asphalt.

It was indeed.

I was kinda disappointed by it in fact, the track is way too narrow and too tricky to have proper fun while hotlapping on the MRT(or any of the other cars). And you can also forget about having an actual race on it, for the same reasons.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :It was indeed.

I was kinda disappointed by it in fact, the track is way too narrow and too tricky to have proper fun while hotlapping on the MRT(or any of the other cars). And you can also forget about having an actual race on it, for the same reasons.

Offtopic, but did You changed nationality ? Or this is Your real nationality ?
Quote from Litro :Offtopic, but did You changed nationality ? Or this is Your real nationality ?

He has exchanged it with hynty
Quote from Litro :Offtopic, but did You changed nationality ? Or this is Your real nationality ?

Of course real.

Au1 mrt [lfs 0.6a]
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG