The online racing simulator
Controls problem
(2 posts, started )
Controls problem
I somehow mixed up my controls for my racing wheel and I can not put them like they were (default). I know there isn't any option for restoring controls on default (someone on this forum asked the same question). But can you tell me how to fix this...

The Acceleration pedal seems like it's always on. The gas is always pushed to max and when I push the acceleration (gas) pedal the engine starts to stop. The shifter doesn't work too. So what controls should I change and maybe there is a way for putting them back to normal?

BTW It would REALLY help me if someone with a wheel sends me his settings. (screenshot or something)
Hi, did you have a look in the LFS Manual? It might have helped you to get it sorted; http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Options#Wheel.2FJoystick

Anyway, pedals issue might be caused by you mistakenly clicking the Invert 1 / Invert 0 on the next to function. Simply click on the button next to the throttle (either Invert 1 or Invert 0) and it'll be fine...

Need a bit more info on the shifter; Have you set the gear shift mode to shifter? (Options > Controls > Gear Shift Mode > Shifter (You can also press shift + g to toggle between the gear shift modes)...

Also make sure that you're using a car that allows the shifter (some LFS cars have sequential shifters, so you can't use the H-shift to shift gears in those cars...)

By shifter, I assumed that you meant the H-shift and not simply gear up/down using pedals/shifter... If that's the case make sure you've assigned wheel button for "shift up" and "shift down".

Controls problem
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG